Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's cool ... I'm not allowed to have an opinion in this thread ...

First of all, I am just a girl who can't shoot a Mosin-Nagant. :lookaroun

On top of that I am married to a JBT ... One of those guys out on the highway to boot! :faint:

It's already derailed, so I guess it's less attractive for you, then...

...I see how it is.

Picky picky...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shouldn't it look more like this?

KIDDING.

:laugh6::laugh6::laugh6: Good one ... You know, now that you mention it ... I have had exactly ZERO accidents since I met GC ... He has been rear-ended 3 times (sitting still every time) ... :lookaroun I don't like riding with him. :laugh6:

(But I have been pulled over for speeding a time or two ... ok, maybe more like three or four ... :blush:)

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:laugh6::laugh6::laugh6: Good one ... You know, now that you mention it ... I have had exactly ZERO accidents since I met GC ... He has been rear-ended 3 times (sitting still every time) ... :lookaroun I don't like riding with him. :laugh6:

(But I have been pulled over for speeding a time or two ... ok, maybe more like three or four ... :blush:)

You should be locked up as a menace to society. Don't you realize what you've done! !?!?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should be locked up as a menace to society. Don't you realize what you've done! !?!?

:blush: I won't even tell you the lecture I got the last time it happened -- bout 3 years ago now. Something about having a tag badge on the car and me being an extension of the department and it looking bad when I didn't follow the rules he is supposed to uphold ... **** ... I'm not even the JBT and I got in trouble ... :lookaroun How is that fair?? Truth be told, I would rather go to jail than have a JBT "do me a favor" by calling my husband. :lookaroun

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:blush: I won't even tell you the lecture I got the last time it happened -- bout 3 years ago now. Something about having a tag badge on the car and me being an extension of the department and it looking bad when I didn't follow the rules he is supposed to uphold ... **** ... I'm not even the JBT and I got in trouble ... :lookaroun How is that fair?? Truth be told, I would rather go to jail than have a JBT "do me a favor" by calling my husband. :lookaroun

I think I have taught you the correct question to ask the JBT when they pull you over.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom