Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which laws protect our freedoms? Seems to me that all laws have been passed to restrict the freedoms outlined in the Constitution. Not trying to be argumentive, just can't think of a law that protects my liberties.

Those laws (constitutional liberties) you speak of are the ones I was primarily talking about. Just because someone wasn't around when they were penned doesn't make them less valid. There's not a member of the OKC PD that was around when the 4th amendment was drafted, but we'd all scream bloody murder if we were illegally searched/seized.

The same constitution that gave us those protections also allowed us to establish courts and write other laws. Therefore, those laws are constitutionally sound. If you don't like a law, the answer isn't to disregard it, its to try to get it changed. Otherwise you're just whining and don't really care that much.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who said the speeder is a peterbuilt or aggressive? Just because someone is driving 5 to 10 over does not make them aggressive.

I sure hope bluray doesn't pull this stunt as this thread has some mighty damning evidence against his road raging.

Because his response was triggered by something like this from post #55...

Sure do, Ignorant translates Perrone. Have a good night hater, that big Peterbilt coming fast behind you, could be me and I don't care about your safety. Careful, there are crazy people out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom