Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's because of guys like you we don't have to raise our sales taxes any higher. We all thank you for supporting law enforcement. I'd bet I gave your twin brother a ticket a couple of weeks. Cause when I asked him why he was speeding through the school zone his reply was "That's how I roll".

After I wrote the him $249 ticket I encouraged him to come back often. :laugh6:

Good story.

Originally Posted by BluRaySS
Many times I may just find my cruise control really likes that car next to me. Maybe speed back up to the limit just long enough to barely clear them, then let it fall back down until they are just off my front end, then back to the limit. I have a lot of people that see exactly what I am doing, smile, thumbs up, etc.

This confirms my theory along with this whole thread. You have a chip on your shoulder, and seek out to impede traffic. Had this conversation on this board before. :D

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I find it hard to take pictures of my cars while driving them. All accidents in there are due to excessive speed.

Go ahead and defend it. Just know that it's stupid, and illegal(I'm sure you already do). Also know that if you come up on me as with anyone else acting like that, I'll do my damnedest to put you in the back of my truck.

Nothing that gets said here will change your actions, and I bet even hurting yourself or someone else would.

Just for fun, what other laws do you all ignore because your so much better than, or just don't like?

Put someone in the back of your truck? So in other words, willfully cause an accident? Who's the dangerous driver here?

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And yes, I pick and choose what laws to obey. They didn't ask my opinion when they enacted them (which was like 40 years ago!) so why the hell should I have to obey them?

Fail. I'll bet there are a lot of police officers whose opinions weren't asked for when it was decided that your civil rights and individual liberties deserved protection either. Why should they have to obey those laws?

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put someone in the back of your truck? So in other words, willfully cause an accident? Who's the dangerous driver here?

Both. I'd say that the aggression of the driver of the peterbuilt and the aggression of whoever would put them in the back of their vehicle are both contributors to the resulting "accident".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom