Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geee...you think I might have photo-chopped that?!?

....and I did a piss poor job of it too. But don't point that out or you might hurt my delicate feelers.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geee...you think I might have photo-chopped that?!?

....and I did a piss poor job of it too. But don't point that out or you might hurt my delicate feelers.

The edges are too harsh and shadow hue a bit off. The muzzle is what makes it really stand out.

Then again, it could be the sun hitting it just right. :thumb:

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paint bucket tool in I think it was "saturation" mode. It was "quick and dirty"...

What's not "shopped" are all the rounds in the air. That would be MMM's "real deal" G-18.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Purple glock for the win

Ok...now my feelers are really hurt...I'm secretely color blind and can't tell the difference between hot pink and purple...how could you be so mean! "Re-education camp" for you!

But give a day or two and ill get bored and "chop up" some new "I <3 zombies" images.

I haven't been out to the range in a couple weeks...need to go shoot the camera and the guns... I've got a pic of my 10 year old shooting my "tacticool" AR...I just haven't figured out what to do to it/how to caption it.

Hijack and derail complete!

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow BluRay is like a real life Hank Hill!

And yes, I pick and choose what laws to obey. They didn't ask my opinion when they enacted them (which was like 40 years ago!) so why the hell should I have to obey them? Most speed limits we have currently were enacted when cars were riding on bias ply tires and leaf springs on all four corners. A 200HP V8 was considered "high performance"...Nowadays we have cars that will just about drive themselves for you but we're still limited to 65/70MPH. Freaking rediculous.

Also, while I don't partake in the game of smoke, I do support the legalization of marijuana. It's a freaking plant. You put a seed in the ground and it grows. How the frack could anyone make that illegal?! Might as well outlaw bananas while you are at it, those can get you high too!

But don't worry, BluRay. I live in an area where most people drive 10mph under the speed limit, and most roads are two lane highways with hardly no room to pass. It's rare that I get to exceed the speed limit unless i'm on a paved country road or I drive to my parents house on I-40. If you ask me people should be ticketed for driving under the speed limit just as harshly as they are for driving over it.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This thread is awesome!

Blue Ray, I am quite certain you break the law every day when driving. Ask a LEO to follow you for a bit and I bet they can cite you a bunch of times.

Not that you are intentionally breaking the law but that is no excuse.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow BluRay is like a real life Hank Hill!

And yes, I pick and choose what laws to obey. They didn't ask my opinion when they enacted them (which was like 40 years ago!) so why the hell should I have to obey them? Most speed limits we have currently were enacted when cars were riding on bias ply tires and leaf springs on all four corners. A 200HP V8 was considered "high performance"...Nowadays we have cars that will just about drive themselves for you but we're still limited to 65/70MPH. Freaking rediculous.

Also, while I don't partake in the game of smoke, I do support the legalization of marijuana. It's a freaking plant. You put a seed in the ground and it grows. How the frack could anyone make that illegal?! Might as well outlaw bananas while you are at it, those can get you high too!

But don't worry, BluRay. I live in an area where most people drive 10mph under the speed limit, and most roads are two lane highways with hardly no room to pass. It's rare that I get to exceed the speed limit unless i'm on a paved country road or I drive to my parents house on I-40. If you ask me people should be ticketed for driving under the speed limit just as harshly as they are for driving over it.

:clap3: Yes, I agree

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better read up on the statute a little better, and maybe check some case history. You cannot impede traffic at the speed limit.

So, let's recap.

Here you say you are in the left lane, doing less than the speed limit, impeding traffic, then obstructing passing vehicles, purposefully reducing the distance between you and the car behind you, then going less than the speed limit again:
Many times I may just find my cruise control really likes that car next to me. Maybe speed back up to the limit just long enough to barely clear them, then let it fall back down until they are just off my front end, then back to the limit. I have a lot of people that see exactly what I am doing, smile, thumbs up, etc.

But you'll say "No I don't ever exceed the speed limit during this."
Well how do you get in front of the other car if the other car is traveling at the speed limit?

But now you'll say "No I never said the second car was traveling at precisely the speed limit. I was passing them without hitting the speed limit."
So this means you're in the passing lane, but not passing, traveling below the speed limit, which you yourself say is impeding traffic.

So you've also broken the law and you're antagonizing other drivers, impeding the flow of commerce in the state of Oklahoma. But you think you're the good guy in this situation? Pfffft....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom