Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, that's what I've been saying, you will put yourself and others in harms way just to prove that you are doing the right thing.

You have proven beyond a shadow of doubt that you don't have any sense whatsoever.

You just keep proving my point.:thumb:

Watch this link and let me know if you get it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKLizztikRk

Oh okay. So earlier you said something like I should go watch Pee Wee as if it's a nerd thing to do and I should be doing that.

Annnnd you know his work by heart? damn your smooth.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How long did you read that and not understand it?

Section 41-11-301 dictates that "Upon all roadways any vehicle proceeding at less than the normal speed of traffic at the time and place under the conditions then existing shall be driven in the right-hand lane when available for traffic..."
It doesn't say anything about "the speed limit," only the normal speed of traffic.
Guess the OHP lied about writing tickets for left lane campers. :rolleyes:

Yep that's right but if you look it up(it'll take me a minute to find it.) You cannot be cited for not speeding. You can be cited for speeding. You cannot be cited for passing.

How many tickets have you gotten out of because you said you were keeping up with traffic? none

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep that's right but if you look it up(it'll take me a minute to find it.) You cannot be cited for not speeding. You can be cited for speeding. You cannot be cited for passing.

How many tickets have you gotten out of because you said you were keeping up with traffic? none

I never said you couldn't be cited for not speeding. I said you were impeding traffic.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So just to be sure I am straight on this. You guys are attacking people here for expressing the fact that they wish people would obey the law?

You at the same time are all admitting that you break the law, and complain about those who do not. All the while expressing your total disregard for laws you don't like. I'm guessing a major portion of you also voted against amnesty in the poll because you hate law breaking ILLEGAL aliens.

Maybe you guys should all get together, buy that Corvette, and go make some videos for Youtube......

Your all pathetic

Someone is getting annoyed...:pms2: Maybe we are right and you are wrong, have you thought about that??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom