Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fail. I'll bet there are a lot of police officers whose opinions weren't asked for when it was decided that your civil rights and individual liberties deserved protection either. Why should they have to obey those laws?

Don't bring the police into this ya jerk. My opinion on them is not well favored on this forum. Don't feel like getting banned this morning. This thread is about the laws, not the people who enforce them.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't bring the police into this ya jerk. My opinion on them is not well favored on this forum. Don't feel like getting banned this morning.

Jerk? That hurts my feelings... :cry3:

How dare I point out that laws work both ways? I'll bet a lot of pick and choosers love the laws that protect their liberties and disregard those that restrict their freedoms to a minor degree in order to preserve the liberties of others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jerk? That hurts my feelings... :cry3:

How dare I point out that laws work both ways? I'll bet a lot of pick and choosers love the laws that protect their liberties and disregard those that restrict their freedoms to a minor degree in order to preserve the liberties of others.

Which laws protect our freedoms? Seems to me that all laws have been passed to restrict the freedoms outlined in the Constitution. Not trying to be argumentive, just can't think of a law that protects my liberties.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both. I'd say that the aggression of the driver of the peterbuilt and the aggression of whoever would put them in the back of their vehicle are both contributors to the resulting "accident".

Who said the speeder is a peterbuilt or aggressive? Just because someone is driving 5 to 10 over does not make them aggressive.

I sure hope bluray doesn't pull this stunt as this thread has some mighty damning evidence against his road raging.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never said that Im not breaking the law, I know I am and Im ok with that. I know you can't grasp that concept, breaking the law is not for everyone. I also never said I was right or wrong, you did. I don't speed to prove something or think my way is the right way. It's just me, always have and always will be. Oh and actually there's a huge difference between how I drive and that crazy person crossing two, three lanes at once, no turn signals, cutting people off. It's funny how people think it's going 15-20 over that is dangerous. It's when you combine speeding with other reckless behavior that it becomes a danger to everyone else around not just going 15 over. Just ride the right shoulder, you'll be alright. On the other hand, I always use my turn signals, I don't run red lights, don't text, don't talk on the phone while driving and Im considerate to other law breakers. I move out of the way if someone wants to go faster then me, I drive in the right lane if for some reason Im in a good mood that day and want to follow the law because my wife was good to me the night before..:kiss:

That's what pedophiles and rapists say. I guess it's ok because they seem to grasp the concept pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom