Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of you righteous 5 mph under the speed limit drivers are disrupting the smooth flow of traffic causing those who want to run the speed limit to have to hang out in the passing lane which in turn causes the aggressive drivers to tailgate. If you want drive slower than the posted speed limit go hang out in the school zones.

Another question to be considered...Are speed limits out of date? Autos are much more capable of braking and performing evasive maneuvers than they were 40 years ago.

Nope...I don't trust some people on the road at 45 definitely not at 65 and never above that. The vehicles are more capable but the people as a whole do not seem to be...ya gotta figure the bottom 10% is what you have to base off of for safety

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope...I don't trust some people on the road at 45 definitely not at 65 and never above that. The vehicles are more capable but the people as a whole do not seem to be...ya gotta figure the bottom 10% is what you have to base off of for safety

So you don't drive over 65?

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two things, yes, it is. But more than that, I'm not putting others in danger. But because I don't conform to someone else's standard, they deem that I am. It's a screwed up attitude that has saturated way too many people in this country.

Calm down there skippy. I was just asking a dang question. I never said I felt this way.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure do, Ignorant translates Perrone. Have a good night hater, that big Peterbilt coming fast behind you, could be me and I don't care about your safety. Careful, there are crazy people out there.

OH!!! This answers SO much! The Peterbuilt, you must be the professor of the road. Your professional office right? So I guess your entitled to break the law and endanger the lives of others.

I AM REALLY hoping that it is me that you want to run up on! I will enjoy my new house, cars, and everything else you used to own before I sue your sorry butt for stupidity.

PLEASE COME FIND ME ON A ROAD SOON!!!! She wants a new diamond ring and you would really make that easy!

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of you righteous 5 mph under the speed limit drivers are disrupting the smooth flow of traffic causing those who want to run the speed limit to have to hang out in the passing lane which in turn causes the aggressive drivers to tailgate. If you want drive slower than the posted speed limit go hang out in the school zones.

Another question to be considered...Are speed limits out of date? Autos are much more capable of braking and performing evasive maneuvers than they were 40 years ago.

All of us? Who is all of us? I think there was like 1 person who said they drive under the limit. The rest of us go the limit and that's it. I'm sorry us going the limit disrupts your "I can do whatever I want" attitude, but you'll have to get over it I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom