Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't speed because I think that Im better then that law or any law. It's the way I like to drive, in my 20 years driving that way, it never harmed anyone but my pocket, why is that bother you?? Why ask why?

Right, like I said. You obey laws that you like and ignore those you don't. With more speeders than less, this is a frame of mind for many things. Not just cars.

No point in fighting about it. You will continue to complain about crime, and continue to act in a criminal manner. Yet of course to you it's not criminal because you don't like that law......

Drive on, and as I said, I hope to sue er see you on a highway soon!

Kingmarine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As others have stated, I speed but nothing like when I was younger. Anymore I usually pace the traffic and go slightly faster. In my philosophy if I'm moving faster than everyone else I don't have to worry about the idiot behind me. I usually average 8 or 9 over the limit but don't drive a really nice or fancy car so get overlooked most the time.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right, like I said. You obey laws that you like and ignore those you don't. With more speeders than less, this is a frame of mind for many things. Not just cars.

No point in fighting about it. You will continue to complain about crime, and continue to act in a criminal manner. Yet of course to you it's not criminal because you don't like that law......

Drive on, and as I said, I hope to sue er see you on a highway soon!

What he said..

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5-10 miles over the speed limit is breaking the law. For some reason speeders believe their time and road space is more important to themselves than those of us who want to do the speed limit.

Your desire to break the law does not over ride my desire to obey the law.

EXCELLENT!

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another question to be considered...Are speed limits out of date? Autos are much more capable of braking and performing evasive maneuvers than they were 40 years ago.

They are still designed with a large amount of understeer, and people are over confident that the car's abilities will make up for their lacking.

Darth_Vader

Marksman
Reaction score
You let stuff bother you that badly?[/QUOTE]

Ya it does idk y just seems like I get behind ALL the OLD SLOOOOOOW drivers I dont drive around like a crazy man but for some reason idk y it DRIVES bahahaha me nuts guess i need anger management lol.:explode: but dont get me wrong im not losing my mind cussing and tailgating im just like ohh great here we go again and I deal with it and go about my way

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of us? Who is all of us? I think there was like 1 person who said they drive under the limit. The rest of us go the limit and that's it. I'm sorry us going the limit disrupts your "I can do whatever I want" attitude, but you'll have to get over it I suppose.

As long as you aren't hanging out in the passing lane you should be safe, otherwise you are a hazard to other drivers.

By the way, we are all at liberty to do whatever we please. There may be penalties if we get caught, but we are still free to speed, drive drunk, hold a gun to our lover's head, etc.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This x1,000,000!!! If the guy doing 5 over its so effing dangerous why would anyone want to hold him up? Let him get on down the road, I'm sure there is a school bus full of nuns that needs to be crashed into...

It's pretty simple boys. The left lane is for me, so keep right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom