Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingmarine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait a minute here. I hardly ever see people run "red" lights. I do see some people rush yellows and may slightly have red as they are through the intersection but are you guys talking about blatantly running red lights?

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait a minute here. I hardly ever see people run "red" lights. I do see some people rush yellows and may slightly have red as they are through the intersection but are you guys talking about blatantly running red lights?

I'm speaking of both. I see a lot of people keep going even if the right is red and they had plenty of time to stop. I also see many people speed up with it's yellow. Because we all know yellow means HURRY UP!

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Come and watch the intersection of 63rd and NWE at morning rush hour if you want to see people blatantly running red. I have counted 12 people at one time running red at that intersection. I don't mean going on the tale end of yellow, I mean my light is green before they enter the intersection.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey you shade tree mechanics, what are your qualifications to perform vehicle maintenance? The condition of a vehicle running the speed limit on a highway is probably as important as the abilities of the driver of a speeding vehicle.

Don't put my life at risk just so you can save a couple of dollars, do the right thing have your autos professionally maintained.

Should we also bar people who are not professional drivers from driving on public roadways?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom