Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amazes how many of the people here condone and even defend speeding. All the while jumping in with how few accidents or tickets they have had. No doubt 75% of which is total BS!

So let's all close our eyes real tight and pretend that excessive speed doesn't endanger anyone. It's still illegal!, I said it before. That is a frame of mind that just says "I pick and choose the laws I like, and disregard the rest".

That becomes rather scary on a board for firearms enthusiasts!

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, if you will just stay in the right hand lane the only drivers you will have to worry about are the 5 mph under crowd and the blue hairs.

Who says I drive in the left? I do! When I, at the speed limit need that lane to pass a vehicle traveling below the speed limit. Then people such those here come and try to drive up my @ss as I pass them, because YOU want to speed! Oh! Then throw in that I will give proper distance before I get back over!
This REALLY wads up their little shorts! So they get right up on the back of my vehicle, cut off the person in the left lane that I am passing, and pass me on the right.

Happens ALL the time, but HEY that's not dangerous or the result of speeding........

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amazes how many of the people here condone and even defend speeding. All the while jumping in with how few accidents or tickets they have had. No doubt 75% of which is total BS!

So let's all close our eyes real tight and pretend that excessive speed doesn't endanger anyone. It's still illegal!, I said it before. That is a frame of mind that just says "I pick and choose the laws I like, and disregard the rest".

That becomes rather scary on a board for firearms enthusiasts!

If this amazes you, you'll crap your pants when you find out that about half the members of this forum support legalizing weed.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who says I drive in the left? I do! When I, at the speed limit need that lane to pass a vehicle traveling below the speed limit. Then people such those here come and try to drive up my @ss as I pass them, because YOU want to speed! Oh! Then throw in that I will give proper distance before I get back over!
This REALLY wads up their little shorts! So they get right up on the back of my vehicle, cut off the person in the left lane that I am passing, and pass me on the right.

Happens ALL the time, but HEY that's not dangerous or the result of speeding........

You're being just as irresponsible as they are if you are pulling into the passing lane in time for someone to catch up to you and then have to slow down. Show a little consideration.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this amazes you, you'll crap your pants when you find out that about half the members of this forum support legalizing weed.

IIRC, it was actually about 65%.

How can they condone and defend that? Obviously it needs to be illegal, or it wouldn't be illegal.

:drippingsarcasm:

It amazes me that not everybody grew up with an "accept nothing, question everything" attitude. Scary on a board full of gun owners. :D

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right lane
ai428.photobucket.com_albums_qq4_Corvetteran_The_20Vette_vette14.jpg

ai428.photobucket.com_albums_qq4_Corvetteran_camaro.jpg

ai428.photobucket.com_albums_qq4_Corvetteran_1029001729.jpg

ai428.photobucket.com_albums_qq4_Corvetteran_The_20Vette_STUFF_0617002052.jpg

ai428.photobucket.com_albums_qq4_Corvetteran_24851_10533134283a38a48932b15c16a3d229e43c1437b83.jpg

Left Lane
amedia1.break.com_dnet_media_2009_3_98_20Hellacious_20Car_20Crash.jpg

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom