Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you know what caused those accidents for certain?

As far as other laws....there's a lotta things about me that you don't know anything about, Blueray. Things you wouldn't understand. Things couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand. You don't wanna get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner, Blueray. A rebel.

Gee, If I didn't know better I would have thought that was a pathetic attempt at a threat. shootin 4 fun. Was it? shootin 4 fun. Rebels don't worry me in the slightest. shootin 4 fun. They think and act in such ignorant ways that they are very ineffective. shootin 4 fun.

You did however skip the answer to the question. shootin 4 fun.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me post this again. This word keeps getting thrown around in ways it doesn't apply.

Ignorant
[ig-ner-uhnt]
–adjective
1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
3. uninformed; unaware.
4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gee, If I didn't know better I would have thought that was a pathetic attempt at a threat. shootin 4 fun. Was it? shootin 4 fun. Rebels don't worry me in the slightest. shootin 4 fun. They think and act in such ignorant ways that they are very ineffective. shootin 4 fun.

You did however skip the answer to the question. shootin 4 fun.

lmao....go watch Pee Wee Herman, Blueray.

As far as the laws go, yes I ignore the ones I don't like. I said it earlier and I'll say it again. We as citizens of the U.S.A. are free to ignore any law we choose, however if we are caught there are consequences.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me post this again. This word keeps getting thrown around in ways it doesn't apply.

Ignorant
[ig-ner-uhnt]
–adjective
2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
3. uninformed; unaware.

I don't know, by definition it applies. At least how I meant it. Maybe not the perfect choice I admit. I'll do better:D

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ignorant
[ig-ner-uhnt]
–adjective
3. uninformed; unaware.

Yeah, we got most of those covered in this thread.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lmao....go watch Pee Wee Herman, Blueray.

As far as the laws go, yes I ignore the ones I don't like. I said it earlier and I'll say it again. We as citizens of the U.S.A. are free to ignore any law we choose, however if we are caught there are consequences.

LMAO! oh wow. You are now in the scary book for owning a firearm. I think everyone here can thank you and those like you for the damage that gets done to our 2nd amendment.

Also the vulgar abuse of the word freedom and what it stands for in American society.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since we are all gun guy and gals lets put the speeding issue into the gun world perspective.
The same people who want to speed, thinking that it is perfectly safe, would you allow someone around you, maybe at the range, drinking, pointing guns in your direction maybe occasionally popping off a round in the air feel comfortable about it? Would it make you feel better if the person told you that they were in complete control, had never shot anyone by accident, had a reliable firearm that always worked correctly, that they had done this a million times and never had a problem....would you label them dangerous? Unsafe? Wouldn't you think they were ignoring basic safe gun handling?
We seem to flame people on lazy dangerous use of a firearm, yet see no problem with someone speeding in a 2 ton car because they have done it for years with no problems.
Hypocritical?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LMAO! oh wow. You are now in the scary book for owning a firearm. I think everyone here can thank you and those like you for the damage that gets done to our 2nd amendment.

Also the vulgar abuse of the word freedom and what it stands for in American society.

I don't own any firearms.

So freedom to you means conforming? Hitler would have loved you.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't own any firearms.

So freedom to you means conforming? Hitler would have loved you.

Makes it hard to enjoy shooting like your profile states doesn't it? hmmmm Felon maybe? I would bet.

You mean not being a criminal means to not be free to you? Pretty much everyone in a prison cell would love you. You feel that the laws that keep this a safe and civil society are taking your freedom? You feel that nothing should be illegal? WHOA! :screwy:

Your stretching way to hard here. I'm done with ya....

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since we are all gun guy and gals lets put the speeding issue into the gun world perspective.
The same people who want to speed, thinking that it is perfectly safe, would you allow someone around you, maybe at the range, drinking, pointing guns in your direction maybe occasionally popping off a round in the air feel comfortable about it? Would it make you feel better if the person told you that they were in complete control, had never shot anyone by accident, had a reliable firearm that always worked correctly, that they had done this a million times and never had a problem....would you label them dangerous? Unsafe? Wouldn't you think they were ignoring basic safe gun handling?
We seem to flame people on lazy dangerous use of a firearm, yet see no problem with someone speeding in a 2 ton car because they have done it for years with no problems.
Hypocritical?

:ooh2::clap3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom