Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Makes it hard to enjoy shooting like your profile states doesn't it? hmmmm Felon maybe? I would bet.

You mean not being a criminal means to not be free to you? Pretty much everyone in a prison cell would love you. You feel that the laws that keep this a safe and civil society are taking your freedom? You feel that nothing should be illegal? WHOA! :screwy:

Your stretching way to hard here. I'm done with ya....

ahhh....don't go away mad.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh I'm not:D :D :D :D :D

Oh good! I was just going to ask you to show me some credible evidence that supports the laws that you love do much.

How about gun control laws?
Drug laws?
Show me why seatbelts are required but motorcyclists can ride without helmets.

All of these laws were passed for our own good.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh good! I was just going to ask you to show me some credible evidence that supports the laws that you love do much.

Drug laws?

Wouldn't it be funny if motorcycles had seatbelts?

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Drug laws?

Well the fact that you and most people on this board are alive is a good start! If murder wasn't against the law lot's of us wouldn't be here.

I don't really agree with the seat belt thing. If someone is so dumb they choose to eat a windshield that should be encouraged! Helps cleanse the gene pool.

Drug laws? REALLY? This answers my previous felon question I think.

As for gun laws.... Well some are good, some are overzealous. I know from what I have learned here I am thankful certain people cannot own explosives and certain weapons.

So I'll ask again. You think that there should be no laws and therefore no law enforcement or police?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the fact that you and most people on this board are alive is a good start! If murder wasn't against the law lot's of us wouldn't be here.

I don't really agree with the seat belt thing. If someone is so dumb they choose to eat a windshield that should be encouraged! Helps cleanse the gene pool.

Drug laws? REALLY? This answers my previous felon question I think.

As for gun laws.... Well some are good, some are overzealous. I know from what I have learned here I am thankful certain people cannot own explosives and certain weapons.

So I'll ask again. You think that there should be no laws and therefore no law enforcement or police?

I think that there are too many laws that were passed for our own good.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since we are all gun guy and gals lets put the speeding issue into the gun world perspective.
The same people who want to speed, thinking that it is perfectly safe, would you allow someone around you, maybe at the range, drinking, pointing guns in your direction maybe occasionally popping off a round in the air feel comfortable about it? Would it make you feel better if the person told you that they were in complete control, had never shot anyone by accident, had a reliable firearm that always worked correctly, that they had done this a million times and never had a problem....would you label them dangerous? Unsafe? Wouldn't you think they were ignoring basic safe gun handling?
We seem to flame people on lazy dangerous use of a firearm, yet see no problem with someone speeding in a 2 ton car because they have done it for years with no problems.
Hypocritical?

Analogy fail.

A car is like a 72.00 caliber 28,000,000 grain bullet. Everyone is heading down range.

If you factor in the undivided highways and single lane roads, then no one should be driving, period, as their cars are never pointed in a "safe direction".

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Analogy fail.

A car is like a 72.00 caliber 28,000,000 grain bullet. Everyone is heading down range.

If you factor in the undivided highways and single lane roads, then no one should be driving, period, as their cars are never pointed in a "safe direction".

Unless you're on a 1 way street I wouldn't say everyone is heading down range :w000t::w000t::w000t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom