you guys gotta talk me down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was Ken. Old guys like lasers. Maybe he has a cat!! Haha! If you come back in, yell for me. I'll show you the Range Officer. Glad you like the store. I have new merchandise coming daily. There is a bunch of stuff that will fill the store up without looking like a bad Dollar General store. More reloading, more optics and lights. Heck, the women's concealment purses should be out tomorrow.

What?!?!? :shocked: :woot:

I gotta doctor's appointment this afternoon ... We'll see you after that! :D

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm no operator. I am just willing to put my pistol to the test against yours when it comes to all around reliability. Trust me, my fat ass ain't nothin' special.

And I am just working under the assumption that when and if I need to pull my pistol and use it, that accuracy is going to go out the window along with the rest of my fine motor control. Show me those shooting videos where it is life or death and you see the guy calmly taking his time, timing his shots, breathing, etc. Most of the videos I have seen involve the person shooting like there is no tomorrow as they try and find cover.

And hey, GMThunder, all I did was put an offer out there.

Jestik

My friend your full of lots of hot air an not much more. 21 years in the US Army, 2 of those in combat, and 2 additional years working as PPD in Iraq. 5 yrs as a cop. I'm not trying to puff myself up, but when you don't know what your talking about, you need to shut up and read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Patti AKA BadgeBunny, you can put me on ban status if you like.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ldp4570 what exactly did I say that would lead you to believe that I'm full of hot air? What exactly did I say? Feel free to PM me if you want to contact me directly.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ldp4570 what exactly did I say that would lead you to believe that I'm full of hot air? What exactly did I say? Feel free to PM me if you want to contact me directly.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. The original OP asked about whats a good 1911A1, no other BS.

PS I'll meet you on any range you want!!

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need one of these

d3pvexk84ayvwf.cloudfront.net_wp_content_uploads_FNX45_Lead.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I realize I am late to the party, but I have owned a few 1911's over the years. I am currently in possession of a Colt Gold Cup, a Springfield Range Officer, an Ed Brown, and a Wilson Combat, and every single one of them goes bang EVERY TIME I pull the trigger. There are some variations in fit and finish, but all are reliable and accurate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom