5 Guys Burgers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to look through all 14 pages to make sure but...

Why hasn't anyone in Tulsa mentioned Goldie's Patio Grill? They are my go to place for patty melts. They also have a pickle bar. My wife turned me on to them when we moved to Broken Arrow. Two of their six restaurants are closed temporarily but there are four open--one in Tulsa, one in BA, one in Owasso, and one in Pryor. Goldie's is a Tulsa based mini-chain.

For drive through, I'm partial to Burger Street. Generous enough sized that I get the junior with tater tots--and they have a senior discount!
BTW, Burger Street was the brainchild of the same man that started Taco Bueno and owned Casa Bonita for many years.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I had to look through all 14 pages to make sure but...

Why hasn't anyone in Tulsa mentioned Goldie's Patio Grill? They are my go to place for patty melts. They also have a pickle bar. My wife turned me on to them when we moved to Broken Arrow. Two of their six restaurants are closed temporarily but there are four open--one in Tulsa, one in BA, one in Owasso, and one in Pryor. Goldie's is a Tulsa based mini-chain.

For drive through, I'm partial to Burger Street. Generous enough sized that I get the junior with tater tots--and they have a senior discount!
BTW, Burger Street was the brainchild of the same man that started Taco Bueno and owned Casa Bonita for many years.
Not a fan of Goldie's either.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not a fan of Goldie's either. Ours in Bartlesville closed, so I guess lots of others weren't fans here, either.

We just stopped at Wendy's on the way through Tulsa yesterday. :(

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're out camping and it's cold cold cold. Luckily we have heat in our yurt, though no plumbing. So since we can't cook over the fire (still too wet), we're going to go into Siloam Springs in a little bit to find some lunch. Not sure what we'll look for, but Mexican is sounding kinda good to me right now... I dunno, time to get on Yelp and TripAdvisor, I guess.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We're out camping and it's cold cold cold. Luckily we have heat in our yurt, though no plumbing. So since we can't cook over the fire (still too wet), we're going to go into Siloam Springs in a little bit to find some lunch. Not sure what we'll look for, but Mexican is sounding kinda good to me right now... I dunno, time to get on Yelp and TripAdvisor, I guess.

Loads of Mexicans in Siloam. I'd look for a taco truck.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

There's a good Mexican joint on the main highway thru Siloam Springs --- north side of road. Don't remember the name, but we usually stop there. Can't miss it, it really looks 'mexican'. 5 thumbs up!

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next time you're in the Siloam area go a couple miles east of Siloam Springs AR to a place on the curve named Cathy's Corner. Can't recommend it enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom