5 Guys Burgers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are taking 412, both Fat guys and Bills are pretty easy to get to. Just for a point of refence, you can jump on and off 412 at pretty much the same spot. Bills might be a little easier to get on and off the expressway but the seating is very limited about 6 stools inside and a picnic table out. Fat guys is a little longer off the highway but much better for seating. Both have outdoor seating if you wanted to enjoy the weather.

If you have a trailer then I would go with Fat Guys as you have a parking lot on the corner of Archer and Greenwood you can park in pretty easily.

View attachment 177906

View attachment 177907

If he goes to Fat Guys he can see where the BLM "mural" once was. :D

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he goes to Fat Guys he can see where the BLM "mural" once was. :D

There's the Black Wall Street sign there too. (a common place for photos)
The Black Art Gallery is right there as well. Lots of construction going on at Archer and Greenwood. Don't step on the bums laying on the sidewalk though.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they are open again at a new location.
Very interesting. I'll have to google and see if I can find it. Wonder if it is the same family running it ? I'm pretty sure there used to be several family generations that were working there.

Thanks for the tip.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was sarcasm? I thought you were just being a douche to the nicest guy on the board. My mistake, I don't know why I would expect that from you.

I'm not sure that I could agree that I'm "the nicest guy on the board." But, in a sense, JD8 and I go way back, even though we have never met. It's usually fun to tweak him a wee bit.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you sure JD8 prefers "him" as a pronoun?

You're normally quite a bit more witty than this. You're obviously flustered and you're not handling well, that which you normally dish out. This was a simple burger discussion and I thought the sanctimony with commentary on eating philosophy was humorous, I'm sorry my sarcasm to your "nice" friend upset you.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so when people talk about "Ron's" in Tulsa, there's more than one place/chain we have to figure out?

<edit> I mean I have seen the "Ron's Hamburgers and Chili" places, haven't ever been there, but I thought I saw someone up above mention a DIFFERENT Ron's was the place?

Gonna be passing through this afternoon, I considered maybe stopping someplace for a good burger, but getting to the Fat Guys spots isn't usually too conducive to passing through quickly - heading to West Siloam Springs to go camping and want to get there before it gets late so we can enjoy the ONE day of nice weather.

I thought that the Patriot Grill in Sapulpa had a mighty fine burger!! It would be worthy of a drive from Moore just for a burger!

Latest posts

Top Bottom