5 Guys Burgers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought that the Patriot Grill in Sapulpa had a mighty fine burger!! It would be worthy of a drive from Moore just for a burger!

We need to do that! Unfortunately, I'm not going to restaurants these days... I've debated about making an exception today, or just getting them 'to go'. But once we get a COVID vaccine and I feel more comfortable hanging out in public, we definitely need to do that again! Patriot was VERY good! Absolutely!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're normally quite a bit more witty than this. You're obviously flustered and you're not handling well, that which you normally dish out. This was a simple burger discussion and I thought the sanctimony with commentary on eating philosophy was humorous, I'm sorry my sarcasm to your "nice" friend upset you.

No apology necessary. Please clarify which pronoun you prefer.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you sure JD8 prefers "him" as a pronoun?

You're normally quite a bit more witty than this. You're obviously flustered and you're not handling well, that which you normally dish out. This was a simple burger discussion and I thought the sanctimony with commentary on eating philosophy was humorous, I'm sorry my sarcasm to your "nice" friend upset you.

No apology necessary. Please clarify which pronoun you prefer.

OK. I'll try to be "nice" and stay out of this one.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need to do that! Unfortunately, I'm not going to restaurants these days... I've debated about making an exception today, or just getting them 'to go'. But once we get a COVID vaccine and I feel more comfortable hanging out in public, we definitely need to do that again! Patriot was VERY good! Absolutely!
Can you still go out to eat after you catch the autism?

FWIW, I've been eating out regularly during the Time of Rona, and I usually get stuff to go--online ordering and curbside pickup has been great for the most part. That probably works better if you're not overly anal about eating in the car, though. It's also usually a lot cheaper to run over to the QT to get a drink, too.

You can order from Ron's through DoorDash, FWIW.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since all this 'stuff' started in March, I've been in 15 states from Montana to Georgia. Would've been a lot more if the Canadian border was open. I've eaten in restaurants in every one of the states with zero issues. Maybe I'm lucky. Maybe I'm loco. Maybe I'm just gonna live my life.

Your results may vary.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After bragging about it for the last fifteen years, I finally convinced my boss to come with me to Hollis for a Boomerang burger. It did not disappoint. If you're ever in Hollis, OK and have an hour to kill, order the burger. It's ridiculously good.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Five Guys. I know they’re overpriced and I usually feel like I ate a brick afterwards but the fries are the best around. It’s a rare thing for me to eat there though because of the whole brick in my stomach thing. Ate there two nights straight about a year ago..that was a mistake.

Latest posts

Top Bottom