5 Guys Burgers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like others here, we don't tend to go to "trendy" places, so "no" on 5 Guys. For burgers, I still prefer Braum's, but mostly because dessert is two dips of Chocolate Chip ice cream.

As for In-and-Out Burgers, we only tried them once in Oregon. Not worth the trouble to get them. I don't understand the lines we saw for mediocre burgers. The fries were OK though. We recently ate at a Burger Garage, but I don't remember much about their burger as to whether I liked it over Braum's.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son worked at Five Guys. Excellent standards for freshness and quality. I never eat there.....great quality but the crazy high prices are crazy....can't understand the clientele willingness to have their wallet drained.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought about trying them but not now. I usually go to mcnellies for there 4$ burger night and have a few beers there good not the best but the beers selection makes up for it

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Damn good burgers at Halftime Sports grill. $10 for a large burger and plenty of beer battered fries. I asked the cook if he'd make me a ffried onion burger, meat cheese and carmalized onions pickles n mustard on the side...it was absolutely mouth watering

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like this thread. I know who I should or shouldn’t take food recommendations from now :)

For the record, the original 5 guys was really good (pre franchising, etc). But most things are like that. I go to very few chain restaurants, and generally when there is no other option.

Latest posts

Top Bottom