5 Guys Burgers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those that do go to Rons and maybe don't want a burger give a half order of Chile Cheese Tots and a half order of Jalapeno Fried Chicken.. you can share this order with someone too. Its ALOT of food but both are excellent!

Their Spanish fries are good too.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been awhile, but from what I remember the burger is the best thing on the menu at Earl's. They sure don't have very good bbq.

When I still lived in the OKC area, I went a few times for work lunches and stuff over the years. I ordered some BBQ once, and a handful of burgers on the subsequent visits.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Tulsa list: Bill's; Hank's; Freddie's (not the frozen custard place); Claude's; Arnold's

Note on Bill's, cash only, get there early-they buy fresh everyday, when sold out they close (usually berore 1 P.M.). Also very limited seating so plan on eating in your truck or at the table outside.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went into 5 Guys once, just when they were new there on Memorial in OKC. I ordered, waited 25 minutes, asked what was taking so long, they said they forgot to put my order in! I walked out and haven’t been back. As mentioned here, $30 for 2 people to eat a burger and fries, means I’ll not walk in there ever again. LOL

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the East end of the dam at Kaw lake there is a bait shop/burger and beer joint called Toms place.
The beer comes out of an ice chest and it’s cold, the pool tables/shuffleboard table are level, and it’s known as the best burger around. Each is 1/2lb of ground chuck. Grilled onions and home grown tomato’s on it.
We don’t eat out a lot but when we feel like a good burger with a beer, we go to Toms place.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I happen to like Whataburger also and one time I ordered one and it was delicious! I never had another that tasted as good. Maybe it was the cook or whatever but it was great! Remember Big Ed's in OKC? Hamburgers larger that a dinner plate suitable for a family-cut like a pie. He told a friend of mine that he made his money in soft drinks-not the burgers. He'd sell soft drinks all day long with free refills and make a heck lot more money than burgers..

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tucker's Onion Burgers on NW 23rd in OKC...get the "Mother Tucker"; 3 patties of just-right-greasy-fried hamburger with fried onions! I get it with mustard and pickles.
I'll vouch for Tucker's Onion Burgers. My cholesterol goes up just thinking about that place, but they do make a mean onion burger. Their shakes are fantastic as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom