5 Guys Burgers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to Five Guys once, no reason to go back.
I like In-n-Out. but only because when you order onion on the burger you get a thick slice of really good onion. Otherwise, just average.
At Ron's I always get the Chili Cheeseburger with raw onion and tots... suddenly I'm very, very hungry.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we want to have a real controversy that goes way beyond left vs right we should have a burger condiment poll. Ketchup? Mustard? Mayo? Thousand Island dressing? Hickory sauce? Some combination? And cheese.... cheddar (mild or sharp), American, Gouda, Swiss?
Just deciding the poll options would be controversial.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If we want to have a real controversy that goes way beyond left vs right we should have a burger condiment poll. Ketchup? Mustard? Mayo? Thousand Island dressing? Hickory sauce? Some combination? And cheese.... cheddar (mild or sharp), American, Gouda, Swiss?

I usually do mayo or mustard on my burger but if I do mustard I don't want pickles on it. Too sour.

I never want tomato but I like onions, raw or grilled, and lettuce... and jalapenos now and then.

Oh and bacon but only with mayo...not mustard...and chili but only with mustard, never mayo.

I like American cheese in general but a hickory burger with cheddar is also very good.

Never Thousand Island dressing. Too sweet!

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yea and you have people like me that it depends on my mood. Sometimes I want a classic cheeseburger with mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles. Other times I want shredded melted sharp cheddar, Hickory BBQ sauce, grilled onion, grilled jalapeno, and bacon. Or Swiss and mushrooms, etc, etc. Just depends on my mood.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With that said ^^^^^, I had a thought.

I eat to live, not live to eat, so just give me the burger and let me get on with more important things in life. Sadly, maybe I've lived too long in that I'm 50 to 60 pounds overweight.

But, that's OK with me. I can still take trails and take pictures, which is much more important to me.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ..."Feed Barn" ...in Sallisaw hs the best burgers and fries in Oklahoma..all hand/homemade, fries are fresh potatoes sliced, pickles home made too... burgers are massive with a tall drink, all for $8.00 ...or the double the order deal at $13.00 .

Small place, Great food.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With that said ^^^^^, I had a thought.

I eat to live, not live to eat, so just give me the burger and let me get on with more important things in life. Sadly, maybe I've lived too long in that I'm 50 to 60 pounds overweight.

But, that's OK with me. I can still take trails and take pictures, which is much more important to me.

Oh get over yourself LOL. Eating good food and enjoying it doesn't get in the way of life's activities, probably contributes to most in some way. Hence, eat and shoot get togethers. Plus..... if you're gonna be overweight by 50-60 pds... you might as well enjoy getting there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom