9mm AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What forearm is that, and do they make it in a carbine lenght?

Yeah, yhm makes a carbine length in the todd jarrett sig series. I built a 6.8 hunting ar last year and used a rifle length todd jarrett, i liked it so much then i built a 10.5" upper and used a mid length todd jarrett on it.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been looking at the Double Diamond lowers. I really like the look of it. Just not sure if I want to break down and spend the money on one yet.

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been looking at the Double Diamond lowers. I really like the look of it. Just not sure if I want to break down and spend the money on one yet.
I just googled these, i like the way they look, but i def dont want to spend that kind of money on a lower, i'll stick with my spikes lower.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the good mag blocks are made by Hahn. I have a Spikes, and really kike it, as it has an adjustable ejector. DO NOT by that cheap plastic piece of crap.

Use a CMMG ramped bolt, and a regular hammer. I started with a RRA bolt and hammer. Wast of money. The CMMG set up feels much smoother, and surely much easier on the rest of the parts.

I have tried both a 9mm buffer, and a Spikes ST-2T, with the buffer. I like the Spikes better too.

I have a RRA upper with the 10.5" barrel, which is really 11.1 or 11.2", when you measure it the right way. Anything much longer and most bullets will start slowing down a bit. I have a long flash hider permanently attached to get my length.

Buy cheaply priced, Israeli uzi mags, and modify them. Nicer ones are $10 a whack. I have four Spikes mags, and although they work great, the Uzi mags work just as well, and aren't over $40 each.

You are welcome to come check out mine at the Eat and shoot, or H&H sometime. Bring a box of bullets and go to town. It's a lot of fun.

This was it a while back. It changes from time to time.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom