9mm AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CMMG is top awesome. Best customer service I've ever seen. Top notch people effort sure...I can't say enough good things.

I 2nd that. I have a CMMG ramped bolt in my RRA upper. Smootherer. Betterer.

I love the DD lowers, looks wise. 86 the extra metal, AND the magazine actually looks like it belongs there. I might have to rethink my current 9mm AR now. I paid $125ish for my RRA receiver, and $150 + shipping for my Spikes (Hahn) mag block. Same price as DD. Time for another 9mm pistol, perhaps...

Oh, by the way... The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here!!! Got my box of 50 Uzi mags today. Prolly start milling on 'em Monday. :hyper:

img.photobucket.com_albums_v235_TheGunsOfElGuapo_Photo02100935.jpg

How can you not like this???

i205.photobucket.com_albums_bb34_rlarge10_007_12.jpg

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a DDLES Glock mag dedicated lower and bolt. Said it would be a month before it would ship, but that was Monday! Maybe three weeks now, lol.

I'll post some pics when it's in. The only thing is the slanted mag, but I'll get used to it. Don't know if there is anything more reliable than Glock mags...

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a DDLES Glock mag dedicated lower and bolt. Said it would be a month before it would ship, but that was Monday! Maybe three weeks now, lol.

I'll post some pics when it's in. The only thing is the slanted mag, but I'll get used to it. Don't know if there is anything more reliable than Glock mags...

Yeah, the slant is kinda weird, but the idea of swap-able mags, if you have a Glock too, is pretty neat.

My Uzi mags always work, provided my 9 year old isn't holding on to the mag when he shoots. Still seldom affects it. Just can't help himself.

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trying to decide if I outta go the route I started with the Glock style or go with a normal Colt style. Bolts would be easier to get if I needed another.