Academy and AR's, mags, and ammo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if i wanted to pick up a box or two of ammo what time would i need to get in line?
What are you looking for? I bought 5.56 yesterday at 63rd & NWE around 1PM and my wife went by when she got off work around 4PM and got a box for me. They didn't have any .22lr. The store on I-240 & Walker has been getting quite a bit of .22lr. They still had about 100 boxes left when I was there yesterday around 2PM. Last week they had so much, I went Thursday at lunch and they still had some of Wednesday's shipment left over.

I was also at the WalMart on 15th & Sooner yesterday around 10AM and although they didn't have any ammo, they had a Colt AR15 sitting behind the glass. It probably didn't last long, but there was no line fighting over it.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel sorry for some of my friends now. When they wanted some 9mm, 22lr, .40, .556 ect. I had some extra they wanted to buy I just "loaned" it to them; 6 or so months to pay back. (they thought I was doing them a favor at the time) We didn't think this panic would last this long so I just said give me back what they took or equivalent . Well now I hate to see what hoops they have to jump through and prices they will pay to pay me back.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel sorry for some of my friends now. When they wanted some 9mm, 22lr, .40, .556 ect. I had some extra they wanted to buy I just "loaned" it to them; 6 or so months to pay back. (they thought I was doing them a favor at the time) We didn't think this panic would last this long so I just said give me back what they took or equivalent . Well now I hate to see what hoops they have to jump through and prices they will pay to pay me back.

They plan on paying you back when prices come down:cry11:

ConstantChange

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm amazed this is still going on. Is it just a mad house in the morning or are people still buying firearms like crazy all throughout the day? I went in a few months back and stood at the counter for over 30 minutes without being helped. Not worth the hassle to me.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've have Ben going in at lunch and they seem to have 5.56 wwb all the time and wolf like .223 time time to time. I never see 9mm at that time. .40 and .45, and .308 they seem to have at normal prices. The .308 is high!

Latest posts

Top Bottom