accurate 22 rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigRed82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, those are awsome, what scope rings and mounts are used on the CZ?

I am just using Warne scope rings. Med height I think. You can get a picatinny rail from several places. HotRod9mm on rimfirecentral has picatinny rails. A lot of guys will put Burris Zee Rings on. I didn't care for the picatinny look, so I just went with directly mounting Warne rings on the receiver.

What thread pitch are the CZ452's? If not 1/2x28 where can you get the adapters?

You can get smooth ones from HotRod9mm from his company, RT (link was posted by Go Ordnance), or you can order a knurled adapter direct from CZ. I have the knurled adapter. I believe it was $30-35.

kansas45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't forget the Savage MKII. Here is my MKII FV. A good rifle & very accurate.
ai143.photobucket.com_albums_r124_kansas45_22target009jpg.jpg

ai143.photobucket.com_albums_r124_kansas45_22target006jpg.jpg

Fly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it's your dime & you want to just fun shoot.Ruger 10/22. is a great gun
for that.Mine has a poly stock & red dot site.I bought used for $200 & love
the thing.

Randall

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Another batch of Suhl 150's are here in the US. These are East german target rifles made before the fall of the Iron Curtain.Basically the old Anschutz target action mated to fantastic barrels and target stocks. These are still being used in top level .22 benchrest. And they won't break the bank either.

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've picked up two Marlin 795s this year. One for me and one for my son. I paid $129 for my son's. Got a $20 rebate from marlin.
Great little rifles. Semi-auto, 10-round mags. Already has swivel mounts. Can't beat the price.

SMF223

Marksman
Reaction score
The CZ542 is a fine rifle, but don't make the mistake of putting a cheap scope on it. I have seen so many people buy a fine rifle and us a cheap
scope and wonder why it won't shoot tight groups.
Have lots of fun with new rifle.
Stan F.

Randall

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Shot my CZ452 saturday,got 5 shot 50 yd groups of 1/4" c-c to almost 1/2" with pmc (made by Aguila)match target,have to try some Eley one of these days. WW and CCI HV go about 3/4".Remington subsonic HP about 1",Federal Lightning about 1 1/2".

Caseman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot my CZ452 saturday,got 5 shot 50 yd groups of 1/4" c-c to almost 1/2" with pmc (made by Aguila)match target,have to try some Eley one of these days. WW and CCI HV go about 3/4".Remington subsonic HP about 1",Federal Lightning about 1 1/2".

Have you tried any Wolf Match Target through it? My 452 Varmint really likes it.

Randall

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Have you tried any Wolf Match Target through it? My 452 Varmint really likes it.

Not yet,still have many different brands to try,just tried a few I had laying around,I have some more target ammo put back I will try in it that I have saved for my Suhl 150 bench rest rifle that shoots in the .1's to low .2's. CZ 452's are impressive rifles for the price.I am thinking with good ammo it will average mid to high .2's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom