Active Self Protection: Tulsa - Unarmed Robbery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone remember this one?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oklahoma-man-uses-ar-15-kill-three-teen-home-intruders-n739541
Oklahoma's law states that a person who is attacked in their home "has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony."

Well we know this applies to your home.... but I believe this applies to your business and auto as well? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Your not wrong. The castle doctrine states your vehicle is an extension of your home.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe not, but who's to say that wasn't a possibility? My point is - you may value your goods less than the risk of your life, however it still may turn bad.

If the three males (unarmed) organized an attack on fat boy in the video, they could have subdued him, possibly with great injury. That leaves girlfriend vulnerable.

Not saying she's worth protecting, since I don't know her personally, but it might be something to consider.
Property worth protecting? What about DIGNITY, SELF-RESPECT, and PRINCIPLES, is that worth protecting? Have we mutated into such COWARDS that life at any cost, lived on our knees, is all that matters? God I hope not!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone remember this one?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oklahoma-man-uses-ar-15-kill-three-teen-home-intruders-n739541
Oklahoma's law states that a person who is attacked in their home "has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony."

Well we know this applies to your home.... but I believe this applies to your business and auto as well? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
I remember that one. Their accomplice went down for murder. She's probably in big Mac.

Latest posts

Top Bottom