Carry Pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Right now my carry rotation is my G-23, and G-27 for Glock's. I'm also working with two Kahr's, a CW-9, and a CW-45. I'm growing really fond of the Kahr's, for their size, they are very accurate pistols, and can shoot some really nice groups even beyond 25yds. The last pistol in my rotation is my SW640ND, she usually performs as my BUG to all the other's.

As to what others have said here, regardless of what you carry, if you don't have a quality holster, belt, magazine/speedloader pouch's, it won't matter what you carry, cause it will never be comfortable to carry. Which means that either you wind up leaving her at home, or selling it. When its not the gun, its you not buying proper gear for her!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been mentioned twice already, but I figure I'll put my .02 in as well. I carry the 3.3" XDS 9mm on a daily basis, and I love it. I'm 5'9" 190 lbs with summer sausages for fingers/hands (due to me being a mechanic on and off work) and I have no problem concealing, carrying, shooting or even driving from OKC to the panhandle with it in my belt. I would highly recommend.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, but you should feel them. Will give you a semi.

IMG_2635.JPG

Naw, your is beautiful. It's the grip and shape for the Sig in the link I thought was fugly. Not so much the side panels but the actual shape of the entire grip.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That is true about the new ones. Henry was kind enough to let me pull through the trigger through on one ... I'm leaning towards the 42 simply because we have Glocks ... Glocks are just what we do ... :P

Another to look into is the Kahr CW-9 an CW-45. Small, easy to conceal, comfortable to shoot, and very accurate. I've become very attached to both my CW-9 an CW-45.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another to look into is the Kahr CW-9 an CW-45. Small, easy to conceal, comfortable to shoot, and very accurate. I've become very attached to both my CW-9 an CW-45.

I'm wanting a CW9. We'll see what Santa brings...

Right now, for warmer weather I carry an LCP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom