CMP Price Increases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the latest (27 November) CMP Sales Update:

GET YOUR ORDERS IN NOW. To lock in current pricing, get your orders in now. Our customers will see a price increase on rifles and ammunition in early January 2015.

If you've been procrastinating now might be a good time to pull the trigger, so to speak.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Carefull there. Might have to put a pop knot on your noggin with my cane!

Uh uh...I'll just hold you at bay with my 43+" Garand and it's 16" bayonet. Codger cane be damned.

If you ever thought about getting one...now's the time. Barring some massive influx of forgotten Garands that CMP isn't telling us about, prices aren't going to get better.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go ahead and get one Dennis, I'll hold it at my place for ya...free of charge! Now how can ya turn down a deal like that???

Uh uh...I'll just hold you at bay with my 43+" Garand and it's 16" bayonet. Codger cane be damned.

If you ever thought about getting one...now's the time. Barring some massive influx of forgotten Garands that CMP isn't telling us about, prices aren't going to get better.

With friends like these, who needs enemy's?
:D

I'd better log on and get to shopping sounds like.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Garand was probably the first gun I pulled a trigger on.
Had a local air show at the airport when I was a kid.
Our Cub Scout group went out.
The National Guard had a couple set up with two blanks in each. Shoot twice and the em bloc would fly. Next!
:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom