Deer Season 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I connected with a mature nine point late this evening. Will post Picts later. Probably of just the horns. It's dark and I want to get him processed.
Here's a pic.
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_12_05_50bf02e7ee9486bc85041b70b7f0f5af.jpg

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
300 Blackout dropped a doe this morning. I was very happy with it's performance. 100 yard shot through both lungs, went about 60 yards (I'm not a fan of ruining prime cuts). Saw about 6 or 7 others and 2 little basket racks. the entire hunt lasted less time than it took me to drag her tot he truck. BTW, I need a cart, I'm getting to old for this manual labor.:faint:

Congrats, what bullet were you using?

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my Buck for rifle season, 11pt good sized deer. Nailed him threw the lungs at 42yards on the run.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I barely caught him from the corner of my eye coming out of a set of cedars. By the time I realized he was a shooter and dropped glass on him he was on the move running. The shot on him was one I wish someone could have seen. Proper judgment and leading lead to a perfect lung shot right behind the shoulders. I was also surprised to see how old her was and I'm sure he was the big 10 I missed a couple years back.

No pictures of my doe but I used the same "pistol" to take a 195 yard neck shot on her to drop her in her tracks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom