Facebook Market Place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I try to keep you supplied!
You have done quite well at that.
The Formica i got from you worked excellent in my crack house. Matched the free porcelain tile I used as a back splash in the kitchen.
Before and after pictures.
1692103615472.png

1692103648158.png

No way you could have matched that formica counter top and that tile that close ever again for free stuff.
I have a lot of friends here and off the sight that donate free stuff as much as I donate free stuff.

I still have some cabinet doors of various sizes for free.
Some large wood spools for free also here in Yukon.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had a lot of ****** circumstances on FB Marketplace as well, but I have also bought a ton of **** off it at great prices, just yesterday bought a Gorilla Yard/Garden cart for $50! Check it out, hell of a deal at $50! But yes lots of flaky people. Also I don’t play well when they start asking bottom dollar and offering less without seeing it, I tell them I don’t play that way, you want to offer less before you actually see it? Nope!

IMG_7651.png

Last edited:

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a hay trailer listed on Marketplace, and a guy contacted me last week about buying it. He asked for my bottom dollar price, and I told him to make me an offer. He did, and I accepted. Then, the guy wanted me to deliver it, and I told him I would meet him but wasn’t willing to drive too far for the price he was paying. We were scheduled to meet up on Saturday, and I ended up having to wait over an hour on him. When he finally got there, he started trying to renegotiate the price. I got the deal done, but it pissed me off that he got me an hour and a half from home and started trying to renegotiate.

I’m of the opinion that 75% of people are just straight @ssholes, and the other 25% have @sshole tendencies that can surface at any time. I used to buy, sell, and trade a lot, but in the last 10 years or so, I’d about rather haul stuff to the dump than try to sell it and deal with people. Saturday’s deal just reenforced this.
I feel exactly the same way, but you are much nicer than I am.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. FB marketplace is the sewer of online sales and FB is the sewer of social media. I’ve only had 1 bad experience here on OSA and been doing deals off and on since 2006. @Gunbuffer tried to steal a Glock 26 but I shot his pecker off. I think he might have transitioned since then anyway. 😂 Nah, seriously, this is the best place for deals anywhere I’ve found.
heck of a shot on that small of a target

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a hay trailer listed on Marketplace, and a guy contacted me last week about buying it. He asked for my bottom dollar price, and I told him to make me an offer. He did, and I accepted. Then, the guy wanted me to deliver it, and I told him I would meet him but wasn’t willing to drive too far for the price he was paying. We were scheduled to meet up on Saturday, and I ended up having to wait over an hour on him. When he finally got there, he started trying to renegotiate the price. I got the deal done, but it pissed me off that he got me an hour and a half from home and started trying to renegotiate.

I’m of the opinion that 75% of people are just straight @ssholes, and the other 25% have @sshole tendencies that can surface at any time. I used to buy, sell, and trade a lot, but in the last 10 years or so, I’d about rather haul stuff to the dump than try to sell it and deal with people. Saturday’s deal just reenforced this.
I don't like your theory because you are saying that I am either in the 75% group or the 25% group. :) I'd like to think just the 25% for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom