Henry's Guns and Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC and I have found our new shooting "home". :thumbup3:

It's nice and clean. They have a decent selection of guns and reloading stuff (OMG!! I found GC's powder there!! :naughty:) And the folks who work there act like they are happy to see you. :thumbup3::thumbup3::thumbup3::thumbup3:

It is a WELCOME change to have a place that close who actually WANTS your business. I was supposed to re-up our membership at another establishment close to Bethany this month. I don't think so now ...

Thank you, hoo-t, and the staff of Henry's for treating us well and accommodating our group. We will be back ... probably a lot more than anybody really wants to see me ... :lmfao::tounge::naughty:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Opps ... guess I just kinda thought everybody knew where Henry's was ... Here's a link to his webpage. If you have the chance you really owe it to yourself to go check him and his guys out. I especially like the little shady spot they have set up out front where you can sit with a cold drink and shoot the breeze after you get done shooting. I'm thinking maybe we need to drag the grill out there and have another eat and shoot when it cools off a bit -- if it's okay with Henry, of course!! :naughty::rotflmao:

http://www.henrysguns.com/

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Days and hours of operations? Pistol, rifle shotguns? Distance on the ranges?

Well **** ... what do I look like?? A secretary??!?!?!?!? :grumble:

:rotflmao: I'm not really sure about all that. We shot pistols and rifles. I don't recall seeing anybody with a shotgun ... distances are very similar to H&H's set up but I don't remember the yardages.

Hours?? Well ... he was open when we got there at 5 ... :naughty: We shot until around 7 IIRC. The site says Monday through Saturday, 9am to 7pm ...

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well **** ... what do I look like?? A secretary??!?!?!?!? :grumble:

:rotflmao: I'm not really sure about all that. We shot pistols and rifles. I don't recall seeing anybody with a shotgun ... distances are very similar to H&H's set up but I don't remember the yardages.

Hours?? Well ... he was open when we got there at 5 ... :naughty: We shot until around 7 IIRC. The site says Monday through Saturday, 9am to 7pm ...

I thought you knew all.

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Days and hours of operations? Pistol, rifle shotguns? Distance on the ranges?

Lone Wolf '49,

Glad you asked!!!
Hours of operation : Monday through Saturday 9am - 7pm. (Closed 9/1/2014)
Pistols, Rifles, Shotguns all ok - no shotgun slugs, no armor piercing ammo, no tracers. Rifles up to 300 WinMag.
All shooting lanes are 25 yards. 4 bays with 6 shooting lanes each. 2 bays with toe strips at 1,3,5,7 and 15 yards (25 yards at sidewalk). 2 bays with bench at back (25 yards) for rifles.

disclaimer - this is not intended as an advertisement, just an answer to the question asked.
Steve (range officer)

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC and I have found our new shooting "home". :thumbup3:

It's nice and clean. They have a decent selection of guns and reloading stuff (OMG!! I found GC's powder there!! :naughty:) And the folks who work there act like they are happy to see you. :thumbup3::thumbup3::thumbup3::thumbup3:

It is a WELCOME change to have a place that close who actually WANTS your business. I was supposed to re-up our membership at another establishment close to Bethany this month. I don't think so now ...

Thank you, hoo-t, and the staff of Henry's for treating us well and accommodating our group. We will be back ... probably a lot more than anybody really wants to see me ... :lmfao::tounge::naughty:

BB, thank you so much for the endorsement!!! I was thrilled to meet and visit with you guys yesterday, and I made sure Henry knew who you were! Thanks again!

Steve

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Opps ... guess I just kinda thought everybody knew where Henry's was ... Here's a link to his webpage. If you have the chance you really owe it to yourself to go check him and his guys out. I especially like the little shady spot they have set up out front where you can sit with a cold drink and shoot the breeze after you get done shooting. I'm thinking maybe we need to drag the grill out there and have another eat and shoot when it cools off a bit -- if it's okay with Henry, of course!! :naughty::rotflmao:

http://www.henrysguns.com/

14375 West Highway 66, Yukon, OK
That's approximately 1 1/2 miles west of Garth Brooks Blvd on 66, on the north side of the highway. You CAN'T miss it!

We'll have to talk to Henry about the grillin'. My guess is it'll be ok as long as you'll SHARE!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom