Henry's Guns and Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went out there today. I've never seen so many security cameras in one large room in all my life. I counted 13 and lost track when I saw something interesting and didn't start over.

They had a decent deal on a Bushmaster Flattop Patrol carbine. I forget the exact price, but it was the rifle, several magazines and 500 rounds of factory ammo for about $1100.00. Like I said, I don't remember the exact price but I think I'm pretty close.

Last edited:

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went out there today. I've never seen so many security cameras in one large room in all my life. I counted 13 and lost track when I saw something interesting and didn't start over.

They had a decent deal on a Bushmaster Flattop Patrol carbine. I forget the exact price, but it was the rifle, several magazines and 500 rounds of factory ammo for about $110.00. Like I said, I don't remember the exact price but I think I'm pretty close.

Add another zero and you'll be pretty close!!!

Wish you'd have said hi!

I did get to meet CoolHandLuke in the store yesterday. I do have a story about that, maybe to be posted a little later in a new thread in general discussions.

Steve

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Planning on a trip out next week. Whats the target set-up like. Do I need a staple gun? Tape? Any kind of moveable table to get close to the target?

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Planning on a trip out next week. Whats the target set-up like. Do I need a staple gun? Tape? Any kind of moveable table to get close to the target?

Targets stands are re-bar frames with cardboard "inserts". The targets are then stapled to the cardboard. We supply the staple gun for you. Two bays have shelves along the sides for staging, and two with a shooting bench at 25 yards. We also have small tables that can be used. Be sure to let me know who you are when you come!

Steve

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stopped in today to browse; met Steve ( Howdy, Hoo-t). Nice place; liked what I saw. I didn't buy anything, but then I have pretty much everything I want right now (except a Walther PPK in .32 ACP in mint condition). Checked out the range a bit and just in general, poked around. Met the dog too. Nice pooch. I liked the place fine; would like to see them build some overhead cover for when it's a 100+ degrees or maybe drizzlin' outside...I hope they do okay.

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stopped in today to browse; met Steve ( Howdy, Hoo-t).
Howdy!

Met the dog too. Nice pooch.
That would be Buckshot. I was kind of embarrassed today. Buckshot's owner forgot to dress him today before work (no collar). We kidded Johnny all day about letting Buckshot run around naked.

I liked the place fine; would like to see them build some overhead cover for when it's a 100+ degrees or maybe drizzlin' outside...I hope they do okay.
There is cover over the sidewalk on the two middle bays. Helps a little but when its hot its HOT!
It was great to meet you!!!
Steve

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy!

That would be Buckshot. I was kind of embarrassed today. Buckshot's owner forgot to dress him today before work (no collar). We kidded Johnny all day about letting Buckshot run around naked.

There is cover over the sidewalk on the two middle bays. Helps a little but when its hot its HOT!
It was great to meet you!!!
Steve

Steve, thanks for info on the overhead cover; I didn't get outside to see the whole range, just peered out the glass door and pretty much all I saw was that first bay. On dressing the dog, Buckshot, yeah...nuthin' much worse in a fancy business establishment like Henry's than a nekkid dog loungin' around all day...embarrassed me to death. First thing I saw when I walked in: A nekkid dog!:yikes2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom