Henry's Guns and Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
14375 West Highway 66, Yukon, OK
That's approximately 1 1/2 miles west of Garth Brooks Blvd on 66, on the north side of the highway. You CAN'T miss it!

We'll have to talk to Henry about the grillin'. My guess is it'll be ok as long as you'll SHARE!

Well of course we'll share!! All I need to know is how many of y'all there are so I Han make sure to bring enough food!

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I havent't tried the ranges so I won't speak to that. But I will say that their customer service and friendliness is top notch. It is that that made me take so long to drop them from my places to go.

While their good hearted people their prices are out of line. $42 for a 10/22 mag, $30 chip McCormic 1911 mag, $35 1lb of Unique, $34 for a lee decapping die. Although they did have a fair price on the Sig Brace $125 at the time. And a 3% credit card fee to top it all off. YMMV but I am done with him.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A group of us had a great time 2 weeks ago. We'll be back in a week or 2 for sure.

Like was said great people, much friendlier than many of the gun shops I've been to.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Henry is good people, that, I can assure you! As to prices--big business makes its money selling lots and lots of stuff at a multitude of different locations to many, many different people, all at razor thin margins. Sell a million widgets a day at $1.00 each on a profit margin of 2% and you still have $20,000 a day in profits. Big business can do this and thrive; small businesses can't. Small businesses sell a lot less stuff everyday, so margins must be higher. So, pay a little more and keep a place open where you can shoot your guns. Or, give your money to the big box stores--or your favorite Internet pirate--just don't hold your breath waiting for them to open a shooting range near you.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Henry is good people, that, I can assure you! As to prices--big business makes its money selling lots and lots of stuff at a multitude of different locations to many, many different people, all at razor thin margins. Sell a million widgets a day at $1.00 each on a profit margin of 2% and you still have $20,000 a day in profits. Big business can do this and thrive; small businesses can't. Small businesses sell a lot less stuff everyday, so margins must be higher. So, pay a little more and keep a place open where you can shoot your guns. Or, give your money to the big box stores--or your favorite Internet pirate--just don't hold your breath waiting for them to open a shooting range near you.

Yup!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom