Henry's Guns and Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How are the ammo prices, specifically ball 9mm and .45 acp?
CHenry, I'd like to answer your question, but I think it may border on advertising without being a sponsor, and I don't want to step on, much less cross that line. Give us a call or PM me and I'll be happy to answer.

Thanks!!!!
Steve

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spent a couple of hours at Henry's yesterday with my MIL and my wife. It's really a nice place. The store is amazing and the range is simple but really nice. Each lane is aprox 30' wide and 25 yards deep and very private. Floor of crushed rock and range brass. We grabbed a small table and a chair and moved down to around 20' and set up there. They have lines marked at (i'm guessing here) 3, 5, 7 and 10 yards. It's not fancy but very functional. It's really worth your drive to check them out. Oh yea........Steve is pretty cool himself. We'll be back soon.

Coz

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was $10.00 pp for as long as you wanted to shoot. Plenty of different targets were available at reasonable prices. We also brought plenty of our own; no problem. Steve even provided a staple gun to attach them as needed. There were also plenty of binder clips at the target frames. We had the whole lane to ourselves; I couldn't have been happier. Well.......maybe if there were dancing girls.

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it was $10.00 pp for as long as you wanted to shoot. Plenty of different targets were available at reasonable prices. We also brought plenty of our own; no problem. Steve even provided a staple gun to attach them as needed. There were also plenty of binder clips at the target frames. We had the whole lane to ourselves; i couldn't have been happier. well.......maybe if there were dancing girls.

hmmmm.........

Yardage is marked at 1,3,5,7,15 and 25 yds at the sidewalk.

Steve

Latest posts

Top Bottom