How would you react to a new gun shop in BA that has a "NO GUNS" sign on the door?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, actually it was Extra Cash Pawn on Western south of 240. And you are right, even though I got a decent deal on the gun I bought, I went to Sooner State Pawn a couple weeks later and found the sand gun for about $30 cheaper. For done reason I didn't even think of them when I was looking. I will from now on.
I thought it was Pawn Sharks . I stopped in there once and they were not posted and found out that they were trying to get their FFL. Next time I went they were posted. I covered up and went in just to try and figure out about the posting. Turned out they were denied their FFL. So I think they were saying if they can't sell guns you cant have have one in the pawn shop. So either way I did not go back.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's see here, playing the guessing game from "I've got a secret." If I drive 30 miles into Broken Arrow for a firearms related item, I need to be sure to take my reading glasses to look on the door or the window (guess which) and try to notice a document that says they would rather I not shop there. We need to guess who it is Sounds a little like a scavenger hunt. So what kind of prize can I can win if I become the first to post who it is. Do I need to post a picture of their name blanked out on the sign to win the prize? We don't want them to get a bad reputation of being gun unfriendly do we.

I guess I am not understanding the secret here.

No one is making you drive 30 miles into Broken Arrow to join in a guessing game.
You can win the prize of stepping in a pile of dogshit of your choice.
And no one cares if you post pictures.
I didn't know we had a secret here.

kevin brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why can't you just tell us the name of the store?

Broken Arrow National Guns?
Broken Arrow Gun Shop?
RJ's?

There's BULLIT FIREARME at 91st and Aspen in B.A.

Also it seem to me I think I drove by a place on ELM just West of 81st across from O'Reilly's. I did not stop because it was on a sunday and cannot remember the name.

Latest posts

Top Bottom