I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spoke with two different managers at the walmarts there the neck beards,I went to and they both said if it wasn't for would be plenty to go around. The fact that the ammo is wiped out as soon as it arrives prevents stores from building up a supply. They said its the same guys every day, and they basically said they are getting tired of the BS like taking chairs off the shelf and just sitting there waiting. One manager did say that there may be a policy change coming that will take care of some of it.

I think the OP is onto something here! my question would be this: what about the mouth breathers practicing dumbassery inside our Wal-Markets?

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know what the hell I typed! Oh your quote isn't a quote.

I spoke with two different managers at the walmarts I went to and they both said if it wasn't for the neck beards, there would be plenty to go around. The fact that the ammo is wiped out as soon as it arrives prevents stores from building up a supply.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know what the hell I typed! Oh your quote isn't a quote.

I spoke with two different managers at the walmarts I went to and they both said if it wasn't for the neck beards, there would be plenty to go around. The fact that the ammo is wiped out as soon as it arrives prevents stores from building up a supply.

no worries, Wal-mart is a sometime favorite ammo supplier to OSA! other times the concensus is they suck....

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think ammo is the only thing I buy there, and that is rare. Most of my ammo is bought online. I'm with you on avoiding "the Walmart" as much as possible. Pay a little more and help the local shops.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you really want to have fun with it, get your ammo and offer it to the flippers at their prices. Oh, and get some "we despise neckbeards" t shirts made up for the ammo runs.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpg

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used the Walmart site day before yesterday. It said 225 count remington in stock Stigler. 1 pm ish. Got home about 4:45, called, the guy said it would still be about another 30-40 minutes before he bring it out front.
Beatiful evening. jumped on the bike and rode down to Stigler. 51 miles from my house. Figured it would all be gone before i got there but i really just wanted to go for a ride anyway. Bam! Good fortune strikes. Scored 3 boxes of 225 count. He had just brought it out from the back about 5 minutes before i got there. The only people buying were in the store and "happened" upon it. 3 people in front of me and then me, then nobody. There was probably 10-12 boxes left. The counter person told me when he gets a shipment he treats it like anything else. Puts it out for sell when he gets to it. No big deal or certain time frame and all that.
My daughter just got a Sig 22cal. I probably had about a hundred round at the house before "the Big Score" (lol) so it's going to be a pretty weekend and i am inviting her and my grandson to go plinkin'.
I say buy what you need, use it. repeat. Of course i am old enough to remember 50 cent boxes of 22 at Tumble In in Muskogee. I still get sticker shock buying walmart prices. 11.17 for 225 count 22cal. bleh

Latest posts

Top Bottom