If it ain't one thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is another. :hithead::hithead::hithead:

Just get the car fixed, and the house AC has stopped cooling. Breaker is good, fuses are good but compressor does not come on. Tomorrow I will call an AC repair guy. Hopefully nothing major or expensive.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Just get the car fixed, and the house AC has stopped cooling. Breaker is good, fuses are good but compressor does not come on. Tomorrow I will call an AC repair guy. Hopefully nothing major or expensive.
There's nothing about your post that sounds cheap to fix

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel your pain , If it makes you feel better , about two weeks ago we lost all water flow , called the water district they checked and we were getting 70 plus pounds at the meter and less than 30 at the spigot outside . Ended up calling a plumber they found out we had a regulator that was completely plugged up restricting water flow. 40 minutes and $300 later I had full water pressure again.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Is the outside unit humming but the fan not turning on?

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got the most reasonable guy in the world- parts are sky high and what I would call simple fixes are a grand now. Just had to have a new blower motor and some other parts- Carrier who has a lot of parts made for Carrier only and they are high. over $800 for this deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom