If you could have only one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flash2710

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good so far, remember it's ONE gun.

Love the S&W 15. The first handgun I ever purchased. As a young Lt. in the USAF, I learned you could earn a ribbon if you shot expert on the M15 or M16. That one little training ribbon on my uniform looked kind of pathetic compared to the "old heads" in my first unit. I bought a S&W 15 and practiced until I shot expert on my next qualification. That early experience with the 38 is why my little M36 is the one I won't part with (after owning more than 50 guns over the years.
How about the rest you guys (and gals)?

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Dan Wesson Guardian 9mm 1911. Have yet to find a gun that feels better in my hand or shoots as sweet. End of the world gotta go with a Glock 19.
image.jpg

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hmm... Well it would need to be versatile. Small enough to comfortably conceal but large enough to be be a pleasure to shoot. I would want something with a good mag capacity. So if I could only have 1 the most logical choice would be like an XDm9c with a trigger job and night sights. I could cc with the short mag and nightstand with the extended. That would be the logical choice, but you'd have to pry my 1911 out of my cold dead hands. I absolutely love shooting it, and though there may be options that are more logical, I'll take my chances and have zero regrets.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glock 17.

Reliable.
Not a match gun, but accurate for my needs.
Ammo is plentiful.
Parts are easy to find.
Magazines are easy to find.
I can fix anything on it with minimal tools and no special fitting or tuning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom