If you could have only one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have the CZ P07 and the Gen 4 Glock 19 and love them both for different reasons. They are the same in accuracy but the difference is the hammer fire that I like a lot, because I grew up with hammer fires. The CZ quality is spot on and the glock....well it's a glock

Fish on

Marksman
Reaction score
Have the CZ P07 and the Gen 4 Glock 19 and love them both for different reasons. They are the same in accuracy but the difference is the hammer fire that I like a lot, because I grew up with hammer fires. The CZ quality is spot on and the glock....well it's a glock

I can appreciate your response. Truthful, concise about your likes. Not running down a dependable pistol in your words. It is almost comical to read what guys will say about the Glock, and knowing good and well that the public knows they are full of it. Glock has more than proved itself. When your at the top, everyone wants to compare to you. That is enough proof for me. My husband taught me about Glocks and how they can be depended on.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here you go. https://www.okshooters.com/showthre...9-1-and-Sig-Customer-Service-Advice-Requested

And to set the facts back right. There is NO AMMO that can be fed into a Glock G26 that it will not shoot and function perfectly. I have shot every brand there is out there, from cheap to expensive.

It is a well known FACT that Glocks are PIGS, they will eat anything you feed them. So what else you got? You shouldn't depend your life on a gun that is picky. That is why Glock's excel, they have no issues.

Are you serious or a troll? I just told you my personal experience, and frankly, I don't care if you agree with me or not.

Glocks are great; if that's what you want, go for it. I shoot the CZ better. That's what matters. If you shoot the Glock better, keep it and carry it.

And BTW, the link you posted referred to a problem someone was having with a Sig. Different company than CZ. You knew that, right?

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I could truly only have one, it would be my 4" S&W 29-3. Not really perfect for anything, but can do everything in a pinch. Certainly not easy to conceal in the summer, but possible if you're truly inspired. 200 gr. Gold Dots in 44 spl. to full house 250 gr. 44 mag. Two legged and four legged creatures are all potential victims.

Latest posts

Top Bottom