If you could have only one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting older I've actually put some thought into this already.

When it comes time to liquidate things my 'keeper' would be between one of my .357's, either my 4" stainless Security Six or my 4" stainless GP-100........I'll probably keep the Security Six because it's a little lighter.

flash2710

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good posts everyone.
Keep it positive
I appreciate those more "experienced" gun owners giving it some thought.
I've had lots of guns over the years. Interested what others think is that ONE gun you won't part with or wish you had back.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cough, cough BS! That CZ is nothing compared the Glock, any Glock.

Um, not so much really. I traded my G19 for the P07 and haven't looked back. Went to USSA today with the CZ, XDS and G26. Granted, the CZ is a mid size pistol compared to compacts, but I shot it quite a bit better. I also shoot it better than I ever shot my G19, and that had a Lone Wolf connector and titanium firing pin plunger.

Plus, I was shooting crappy ammo and had a couple hard primers that choked up the XDS and G26. The CZ was made to handle that stuff and its big hammer just smacks the hell out of 'em. No light strikes, and if it ever does, just pull the trigger again.

I'll grant you the Glock is a simpler design and easier to detail strip, but since I clean my pistols more often than every other Buddhist war holiday, they don't need it that much.

Fish on

Marksman
Reaction score
Um, not so much really. I traded my G19 for the P07 and haven't looked back. Went to USSA today with the CZ, XDS and G26. Granted, the CZ is a mid size pistol compared to compacts, but I shot it quite a bit better. I also shoot it better than I ever shot my G19, and that had a Lone Wolf connector and titanium firing pin plunger.

Plus, I was shooting crappy ammo and had a couple hard primers that choked up the XDS and G26. The CZ was made to handle that stuff and its big hammer just smacks the hell out of 'em. No light strikes, and if it ever does, just pull the trigger again.

I'll grant you the Glock is a simpler design and easier to detail strip, but since I clean my pistols more often than every other Buddhist war holiday, they don't need it that much.

Here you go. https://www.okshooters.com/showthre...9-1-and-Sig-Customer-Service-Advice-Requested

And to set the facts back right. There is NO AMMO that can be fed into a Glock G26 that it will not shoot and function perfectly. I have shot every brand there is out there, from cheap to expensive.

It is a well known FACT that Glocks are PIGS, they will eat anything you feed them. So what else you got? You shouldn't depend your life on a gun that is picky. That is why Glock's excel, they have no issues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom