It's Almost Time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with you. One piece of pumpkin pie a year meets any internal quota I might have for pumpkins spice ANYTHING. I never in a hundred years thought the pumpkin spice craze would last this long.
1729518344748.png

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really??!?!? That's one of those things that makes me go 🤨🤨🤨 I can't wrap my head around the sour of the cheesecake and the spice part. 😝😝
Nice buttery graham cracker crust. Mmmm. I looked again and it's pumpkin spice swirl so there's some mixed in with the cheesecake not all pumpkin pie/spice. I don't care for a heavy dose of allspice or nutmeg but cinnamon is good. We don't eat many sweets - had bought a small one for my aunt's birthday.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have pumpkin pie about twice a month - between all the different cakes we make. Our day starts with a big breakfast, then on to a small meal at noon, then dessert at everyone else's dinner time.

The pumpkin pie seems to control our weight since we double or triple up the cinnamon and ginger.

Woody

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice buttery graham cracker crust. Mmmm. I looked again and it's pumpkin spice swirl so there's some mixed in with the cheesecake not all pumpkin pie/spice. I don't care for a heavy dose of allspice or nutmeg but cinnamon is good. We don't eat many sweets - had bought a small one for my aunt's birthday.
Hmmmm ... When you say it like that ... 🤔🤔🤔

Latest posts

Top Bottom