J.D. Vance in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Such a useless troll.
1722047516082.gif

theman4bran

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
My Fellow Americans beware.
All is not what it seems. We may have a deep state plant posing as one of us. Looks like "they" have their ace in the hole should Trump beat Big Mike.
After all when you have everything money can buy, what's next? Perhaps a senator or even a future president?
Follow the money.

"Who did jd vance work for after Yale?

According to the provided search results, after graduating from Yale Law School in 2013, JD Vanceworked for:

1. Republican Senator John Cornyn (unspecified duration)
  2. Judge David Bunning of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky (as a law clerk for a year)
  3. Private practice at the law firm Sidley Austin (for slightly under two years)
  4. Venture capitalist at Mithril Capital, a firm founded by Peter Thiel (between 2016 and 2017)
  5. Investment firm Revolution LLC, where he was tasked with expanding the “Rise of the Rest” initiative, focusing on growing investments in underserved regions outside Silicon Valley and New York City (2017)
  6. Co-founded Narya Capital in Cincinnati with financial backing from Peter Thiel, Eric Schmidt, and Marc Andreessen (2019)
  7. Has invested in Rumble, a Canadian online video platform popular with the political right, along with Peter Thiel and former Trump adviser Darren Blanton."

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My Fellow Americans beware.
All is not what it seems. We may have a deep state plant posing as one of us. Looks like "they" have their ace in the hole should Trump beat Big Mike.
After all when you have everything money can buy, what's next? Perhaps a senator or even a future president?
Follow the money.

"Who did jd vance work for after Yale?

According to the provided search results, after graduating from Yale Law School in 2013, JD Vanceworked for:

1. Republican Senator John Cornyn (unspecified duration)
  2. Judge David Bunning of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky (as a law clerk for a year)
  3. Private practice at the law firm Sidley Austin (for slightly under two years)
  4. Venture capitalist at Mithril Capital, a firm founded by Peter Thiel (between 2016 and 2017)
  5. Investment firm Revolution LLC, where he was tasked with expanding the “Rise of the Rest” initiative, focusing on growing investments in underserved regions outside Silicon Valley and New York City (2017)
  6. Co-founded Narya Capital in Cincinnati with financial backing from Peter Thiel, Eric Schmidt, and Marc Andreessen (2019)
  7. Has invested in Rumble, a Canadian online video platform popular with the political right, along with Peter Thiel and former Trump adviser Darren Blanton."
I’ve seen this and other write ups. The Peter Thiel guy has an interesting perspective on politics. I’ll see if I can find it again and post it.
I don’t think Vance is ‘dangerous’ per se, but he’s better than the dem team by a loooong shot

theman4bran

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve seen this and other write ups. The Peter Thiel guy has an interesting perspective on politics. I’ll see if I can find it again and post it.
I don’t think Vance is ‘dangerous’ per se, but he’s better than the dem team by a loooong shot
Agreed 100% better than the other side. We just need to be careful what we wish for. It seems DJT didn't do so well last time at surrounding himself with loyal people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom