Let's Build the Perfect yet affordable Long Range Rifle!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMSTactical

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks nice. What kind of performance have you got from this rig.

I must not lie! I have yet to fire this rifle. The redeeming factors are the barrel is 100% free floated, The action is V-Bedded, and the chassis is 100% milled aircraft aluminum except for the grip, the rubber butt pad, and a few screws that are steel..
I am thinking about having a promo deal where I have people mount the chassis on their Rem 700 rifles, and go to the range and shoot at 600 - 1000 yards and the person who shoots the tightest groups gets a free chassis (chassis only)...
It would get my product honest reviews and someone would get blessed with a free chassis. I have talked to a guy who runs a 1500 yard range here in Ok that is willing to let me come out and shoot at 1000 to see what it will do. Before I do that, I will
put my 26" barreled Rem 700 on it with my Nightforce Scope to get the best conditions for the test.. To answer your question, this should shoot every bit as good as my AICS does.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How cheap and how precise are we talking hear? Some would be willing to say most rifles can be long range rifles with the right shooter.

Last edited by a moderator:

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I built a .260 REM with a Bartlein medium palma barrel on a Rem 700 action with a handful of custom smith work done by Long Rifles, Inc. out of Sturgis, SD. B&C Stock, DBM, AICS Mags, Surefire Brake, Timney trigger.

Taking a look back the only thing I wished I would have done is a chassis instead of the B&C stock and DBM. I could have been into a chassis for marginally (less than $50) more money

Mine was just shy of $3000 all told and I spent some money I didn't need to. Like cerakoting the whole thing, fluting on bolt, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom