Ok...who's responsible for this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Glock 'em down I’m confused here-anytime I’ve ever shipped something, I’ve had to give a sender’s name, and UPS and FedEx require a phone number. You say the package just appeared at your house with a shipping label with a vague return address?

Just an address, no name. I googled the address and it came back to a strip mall or shopping center on Western Ave in OKC.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just an address, no name. I googled the address and it came back to a strip mall or shopping center on Western Ave in OKC.
At least he didn't use the address of a gay bar or something of the sorts. We used to have page wars at work that they always were paging me to strip clubs, I would retaliate with Angles or something similar.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something’s not adding up…you sure Jimmy can operate a Carcano that flawlessly?

Well, I'm just gonna throw a HUGE thank you blanket out there for all responsible parties, since nobody is gonna own up to it.

:thanku: :thanku: :thanku:

200w (1).gif

200w (3).gif

giphy-1.gif

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Glock 'em down I’m confused here-anytime I’ve ever shipped something, I’ve had to give a sender’s name, and UPS and FedEx require a phone number. You say the package just appeared at your house with a shipping label with a vague return address?
the real mystery… what happened to the doughnuts? I like doughnuts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom