Pickled hard boiled eggs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hard-boiled, pickled eggs are meant to be consumed, with beer, in cowboy bars. They are not meant to be made at home or bought in the grocery store. For shame.

Since I no longer go to cowboy bars, I no longer get to enjoy hard-boiled, pickled eggs.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love these things. Unfortunately they do produce a noxious gas that will suck the paint off your house and give your family a permanent orange afro.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Never have tried pickled eggs, wouldn't be against it though. My dad always ate pickled pigs feet, and it was a treat if he shared them with us. My wife cringes every time I buy some.

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was that in Stillwater? If so, probably after my time there.

Yeah. I remember it as being across the street from the old Eskimo Joes, but I may be thinking a block over. I'm talking early to mid 70's. :-) George was a grand ol' man, but everytime someone would begin to get in a fight, he would pull out the pepper spray and then everyone had to leave! It was funny stuff! Lots of cowgirls in tight Wranglers though!

I don't remember if he had pickled eggs, but it would have fit right in with some of the guys that were there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom