Poll: Would you stay or leave Oklahoma if it left the Union?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you stay or leave if Oklahoma left the Union?

• I would stay in Oklahoma or the new nation it joined..

Votes: 92 82.1%
  • I would leave to live in the U.S.A.

Votes: 20 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To those of you who say this is just people upset with the election, I say this is about being upset with the current situation we're in with the loss of liberties, intrusion of gov't., and fiscal irresponsibility then putting the burden of that on the people to pay and nothing changes. They just continue pushing the envelope a little more and a little more. Something on Capitol Hill needs to CHANGE! The gov't which governs best governs least.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTH, texas talks bout seceding and we get an almost epic thread thats 30 pages long and our Okie sesession thread dies after 5. Do we not have the Rebel spirit in little Dixie?

In my best "Gunny" voice, lets see your war face!!!

OK is a follower not a leader. We will let someone else do the heavy lifting, then jump on board like we were there the whole time. I mean what do you expect from a state full of bandwagon fans of a school that has a wagon for a mascot?

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
46 years ago I swore an oath to "Support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, both foreign and domestic." I am old and fat but I have never renounced that oath and NEVER will. I have lived all over this world and while things are not rosy here, It is still my choice. I have to stay with my country and try to make change. Citizenship is not easy, nor was it meant to be!

Latest posts

Top Bottom