Problem with Vital Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddy-o

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I didn't call you back because I PM'd you from this site. I forwarded you our PM's so you could see the amounts that I paid. No contact. No money order, nothing. I bet every business man on earth wishes he could sell things twice. When you had my stuff did you ever think, no this stuff isn't mine to sell again. If you sold the items to someone else, you collected your money. Mine was 100% profit. I'm not asking for anything more then my money back. Not partial, the whole thing. It shouldn't be an issue since you sold the items. I never got a money order from you. You never attempted to PM me back or call saying you sent a money order. When we talked on phone you said you would look into it. I asked if you still had our PM's and you said no, so I said I would send them to you. YOU never contacted me again. I would bet any small claims court would agree also.
Thanks
Daddy-o

P.S. Do you need me to send you my address so you can SEND my money?

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This just seemed wrong he paid you IN FULL but your only refunding what you sold it for?

It could be worse, with this logic, if he had decided to give it to somebody as a gift, he owes the original buyer nothing.
I find it disturbing that Vital thinks that it makes sense. I would follow Michael Brown's advice and consider getting in touch with his CO. The guy does not intend to do the right thing. He sells somebody else's property, partial refund, money order that never made it, who's BSing who?

vital_arms

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
PM sent-------I have your address, I thought we had an agreement, If you recieve a money order 2645 do not cash. It has been cancelled. I will send you another one today certified mail. I will make it for $260 which is the total amount I recieved from you. If I had known you felt that strongly about the issue, I would have just given you a full refund to begin with. But like I said, I thought we had an agreement.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PM sent-------I have your address, I thought we had an agreement, If you recieve a money order 2645 do not cash. It has been cancelled. I will send you another one today certified mail. I will make it for $260 which is the total amount I recieved from you. If I had known you felt that strongly about the issue, I would have just given you a full refund to begin with. But like I said, I thought we had an agreement.

Dude, you probably just need to quit posting on here. Every time you post something it just sounds worse. If you knew he felt strongly about it?? Here's your first clue: he paid you in full for something which you didn't deliver on and now you're trying to only give him back part of his money. Second clue: this thread. Obviously this guy feels strongly about this issue. Besides, does it really matter how strongly he feels about it? Just do the right thing.

vital_arms

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dude, you probably just need to quit posting on here. Every time you post something it just sounds worse. If you knew he felt strongly about it?? Here's your first clue: he paid you in full for something which you didn't deliver on and now you're trying to only give him back part of his money. Second clue: this thread. Obviously this guy feels strongly about this issue. Besides, does it really matter how strongly he feels about it? Just do the right thing.

Just showing that the issue is being resolved. Thanks for your concern. :violin:

Latest posts

Top Bottom