Quality vs. Quantity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quality or Quantity

• Quality

Votes: 80 40.6%
  • Quantity

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Little bit of both

Votes: 110 55.8%

• Total voters

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I usually go for quality at a fair price, otherwise known as value, but I buy most guns with the mindset that I may be using them for self defense. Therefore...

"Two is one, one is none"

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im all about accuracy and reliability. If it jams to much, its gone, if i cant hit with it, its gone. I do keep a couple of guns around for tradeing purposes, tho.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't have to spend buku money to get a fine weapon in this day and age. I don't see a fancy $2000 Benelli doing anything that my 870 can't, and I would definately purchase a RIA Tactical over a Wilson 1911 anyday because I can buy alot of ammo with that extra $2500, and i don't feel that the extra expense is worth it for something that does the same job.

CastleB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even though I picked a little of both, I think that some "quality" Items can be over-rated and over-priced. I don't think a firearm has to be expensive to be considered "quality".

I Like the saying that goes "Kimbers you show your friends ....... Glock you show your enemies"!
But the same could be said of S&W, Ruger, Springfield...... all are quality firearms.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I have got older my taste have leaned toward higher quality stuff. I am a Ruger/Springfield/Glock kind of guy (quality wise) for the most part.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even though I picked a little of both, I think that some "quality" Items can be over-rated and over-priced. I don't think a firearm has to be expensive to be considered "quality".

I Like the saying that goes "Kimbers you show your friends ....... Glock you show your enemies"!
But the same could be said of S&W, Ruger, Springfield...... all are quality firearms.

This.......

I have all "working man" guns. Which means I can afford them and they are every bit as reliable as a higher end guns. I have a Glock 19 that will work as well or better than the HK USP 9 I had before. Sometimes the money in just in the name. Every gun I own will compete with any of the higher end counterparts but with less bells and whistles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom