RANT! (question #744)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny you should mention him PMing him, when he discovered last night that he was trooper he got excited saying he needed to message him. Yeah we knew they weren't having one, and I believe the next forecasted date is somewhere around 2012/2013 but those are just estimated.

Let's hope that holds. GC is in the largest "block" of troopers out there with similar hire dates and he hits his 20 in December. They are already short, I can't remember the number but it is a bunch because like I said several counties have only one trooper assigned to the whole county. Once this block of guys starts retiring they will not be able to keep up and they will HAVE to run several academies back to back.

I feel for the kids who will be coming out then. The learning curve will be short and hard.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Brandon I am not A trooper. I sell guns for a living untill the next academy in which i will be a trooper. Im sorry if i have "mislead" you. I say this because I am closely connected to OHP and what they do. You state that you mean no offense towards this topic, people, and LEO's but I think you are saying to to avoid bad blood. This is begining to get personal with me and obviously many others.

I tell you what, here is a good suggestion for you: I dont expect to get lucky enough for you to move out of state, but here is a link to people in which you may have a better understand with: http://www.liberalforum.org/

Maybe here you will find yourself with people more of your taste and understanding.

Maybe you should move out to CA and become trooper Tcox. If you are not a trooper then stop reffering with us and ours like you are one. You sound like one of the wannabe Bozos at the gunshop talking about being a seal or special forces something. I am sorry that disagreeing with you rubbed you the wrong way. Dont post a topic that will make you mad if a member disagrees with you. I am not a liberal I am a moderate by the way. Just b/c you see eye to eye wih people on that site doesnt mean that I will. The only thing I said was I think Teachers are more important than Troopers. I didnt say anything about troopers choking paramedics that gave them finger or beating someone with an asp a couple of months after that blew over. I didnt say anything about troopers having bloated pensions and not deserving them. Sorry your getting butt hurt T.

Oh yeah, I hope everything works out for you Tcox.

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe you should move out to CA and become trooper Tcox. If you are not a trooper then stop reffering with us and ours like you are one. You sound like one of the wannabe Bozos at the gunshop talking about being a seal or special forces something. I am sorry that disagreeing with you rubbed you the wrong way. Dont post a topic that will make you mad if a member disagrees with you. I am not a liberal I am a moderate by the way. Just b/c you see eye to eye wih people on that site doesnt mean that I will. The only thing I said was I think Teachers are more important than Troopers. I didnt say anything about troopers choking paramedics that gave them finger or beating someone with an asp a couple of months after that blew over. I didnt say anything about troopers having bloated pensions and not deserving them. Sorry your getting butt hurt T.

Oh yeah, I hope everything works out for you Tcox.

As I have said before I apologize that i have mislead you. Special Forces? I tell you what come visit the store and I will show you an effing SFO.

I am not mad that you disagree with me and the others but i know for a fact that I am not the only one that takes offense to what you have said.

There is no person more important than another. do you really think that just cutting jobs and decreasing pay of many agencies (even DHS) to throw more money into the schools will make all of the education issues go away?

Im very happy that your mother was a teacher. god bless them. teachers are great and we should always support them. but please explain in detail the weight of a teacher to show that a teacher is more important to anybody in the state agencies? I am not saying that an employee is more important than a teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom