The Open Carry Battle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't bet the farm in that, amigo. It still has to get past that one, single, lone judge on the 30th.

Well I guess if it doesn’t, it doesn’t. Depending on which states that will still require us to maintain an Oklahoma permit, the vast majority of us still probably wont be affected by it anyways. I still have just under two years left on my permit so I guess we’ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually I remember after the law passed there was some idiot meth head stopped on a bike in Owasso and got arrested. He said he thought he could carry openly as soon as it passed. I am all about supporting leos but I also enjoy my rights. No reason to search me if I ain't doing nothing illegal.

I believe that was in north tulsa.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes I pee out in the open; in the woods, the backyard when I’m not in an area a neighbor can see my junk. It’s a nice feeling, to be part of nature and nature’s cycles. sometimes I recognize the need To pee in the bathroom, in a stall, in a urinal or in a toilet. It’s socially more acceptable (and sometimes the law) to do this as opposed to whip it out on a street corner and wash off the curb (unless you’re in China- nasty place).

I would say it’s every person’s right to take a p_ss although where it’s done may be regulated by societal pressures and laws.

not much different than what our 2a laws are giving us these days, and I’m pretty cool w it.

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to all the specifications of the bill I’m getting bombarded with questions here at work I just been telling them to take a class and get a permit lol

Just tell them to go to their local sheriffs office and grab a new copy of the SDA handbook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom