This hurts...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just found out my best buddy, a cop I've worked with for over 30 years, just blew his brains out. I've got a gazillion things going on in my head right now.

Y'all pray for me. :bye:
I'm very sorry for your loss. A friend of mine that I knew since I was about 10 years old chose this last year. From what I was told he had recently received a very bad medical diagnosis (not sure what it was) and he chose to go out on his terms. I wish he hadn't made that choice, but I wasn't there and I don't know what all he was going through, so I can't judge him for the choice.

I still think about him all the time and wish I had a chance to at least talk to him one more time. He was a great guy and helped form my personality (for better or worse) from a young age. He ALWAYS seemed to be in a good mood, but that just goes to show that you never know what someone is going through.

Just try your best to remember the good things about your friend.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have stared into that abyss. The longer you stare, the more it tries to suck you in. It's like looking into a black hole. If you have never seen the bottom of the abyss for yourself, and won that fight, then it simply isn't possible to comprehend the sheer willpower required to break free from its grip.

I post the above so you can understand the following:

Don't think of your friend as weak. Just realize that he was overwhelmed by a horribly powerful force.

If you need an ear to listen, a shoulder to prop you up, or just want to ask questions, feel free to reach out to me.

stephen king love GIF by Mr. Mercedes

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom