Well, I'm not engaged anymore.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know how you feel. I was dating a girl for the past seven months before our relationship ended. We had a very good relationship except for the fact that she was back in the Bentonville area and I'm currently assigned up at Fort Knox but I'll be back in Oklahoma for good in about two weeks. She decided to end our relationship while I was stuck out in the Mojave Desert for a month by saying that I wasn't around and that she needed somebody that was physically going to be there. Now I remember why I don't really date in the first place.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's not funny to someone that has 19 year old girls. (although they aren't strippers, thank God):boxing3:
Can we change it to Cougars or something???

so it would be two 19 year old cougars? Dear God, how young would the guy have to be for that definition to be valid? but as they said in South Park: NIIIIICE

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is 15 years between my first marriage (which lasted less than a year) and my second (which has made it to 9).

I can count the number of people I have dated in my lifetime on one hand. (I am not gonna comment on how many men I have known in the biblical sense, but let's just say I don't have enough fingers and toes and leave it at that.)

You will find your soulmate when you stop looking and least expect it. I swear God has a sense of humor, I don't care what the fundamentalists want you to believe! LOL

Just take it one day at a time and have fun ... but be sure and wear your socks!! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom